Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

Resumption of weekly calls beginning on Friday the 29th

• Creator
    Discussion

Paul Uhlir

Dear colleagues,
    We will start again the weekly calls on Friday the 29th to complete the
    Principles and Implementation Guidelines. All the reviews, the draft
    responses, and the changes to the documents will be distributed beforehand.
    We anticipate that there will be at least two telcons and are reserving the
    first three Fridays in February in case we need them. Please note that the
    the first telcon on January 29th will be 1 hour later, at 10:00 EST.
    We will be in touch early in the week of the 25th with more info.
    Best wishes,
    Paul Enrique Bob

• Author
    Replies

Thanks for the update, Paul. I teach Wed and Fri early mornings, this term, and will not be able to participate in telecons on these days. Happy New Year. Bernard

Hi you all.
    Although I had foreseen I would have no problems in participating in today´s telecom, due to new and urgent affairs it has become totally impossible. I´ll try to catch up later on Mondaty to see what progress was made.
    Take care you all
    Enrique
    —–Mensaje original—–
    De: jbminster=***@***.***-groups.org [mailto:***@***.***-groups.org] En nombre de jbminster
    Enviado el: jueves, 14 de enero de 2016 19:45
    Para: puhlir; RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG
    CC: Jean-Bernard Minster
    Asunto: Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Resumption of weekly calls beginning on Friday the 29th
    Thanks for the update, Paul. I teach Wed and Fri early mornings, this term, and will not be able to participate in telecons on these days. Happy New Year. Bernard