Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

Gail’s mark up of latest Metadata draft

• Creator
    Discussion

RDA Admin

Here you go, y’all!
    – Show quoted text -From: Gail Clement
    Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 5:38 AM
    To: ‘Enrique Alonso García’
    Subject: RE: RE:Draft 3 of principle 5 metadata
    Good day Enrique!
    Attached is the draft with my comments. Please turn on Track changes to see both areas that I revised inline and those comments that stand off to the right margin.
    All best
    Gail
    —–Original Message—–
    From: Enrique Alonso García [mailto:***@***.***-estado.es]
    Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 9:58 AM
    To: Gail Clement
    Cc: Simon Hodson ; ***@***.***; ***@***.***
    Subject: RE:Draft 3 of principle 5 metadata
    Dear gail,
    I have tried again, after reviewing the comments, to simplify and streamline principle 5 on metadata. See how it looks. We probably will not have time to discuss it tomorrow since we still have 3 more principles before reaching 5, but maybe you may have some time to look into it before we put it in the wiki.
    I copy Ben, Paul and Simon so that they are aware of developments.
    Take care
    Enrique
    El texto de este correo es confidencial y exclusivamente está dirigido a su destinatario. Si se ha enviado a una dirección errónea rogamos elimine el mismo y, en su caso, los documentos adjuntos, y nos lo comunique urgentemente. This message is intented only for the use of the addresse and contain confidential information. If you are not the intented recipient, dissemination of this documentation is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please, erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.
    Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: El medioambiente es cosa de todos.

Principle_5_metadata_draft_3_gpc_comments.doc