Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

FW: ORCID survey!

• Creator
    Discussion

RDA Admin

Dear RDA Colleagues,
    Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 2:01 PM
    To: Outreach Steering Group
    Cc: Josh Brown ; Laurel Haak
    Subject: ORCID survey!
    Dear All
    As you know, I’m currently working on some market research to help inform future ORCID messaging – especially at regional and sector level – as well as to benchmark current perceptions of ORCID. Thanks to all of you who helped check the survey we put together to gather this information – we incorporated a lot of your excellent feedback!
    We’d very much appreciate it if you could take a few more minutes to complete the final version of the survey (available here in English, and also available in Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish) – as you know, it shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes!
    As discussed at our last meeting, it would also be very helpful if you could share this link with your colleagues and your wider community and, if you have any specific suggestions for people or groups to invite to participate, please let me know asap. We are especially keen to reach people in sectors and regions that are less familiar with ORCID, and we do have a small budget for list rental if needed.
    Some of you have already kindly agreed to send the survey out to your own members or customers – we can provide custom links so that you can monitor responses, so if anyone else is interested please let me know asap.
    The survey will remain open through September 4 – many thanks in advance for participating. I look forward to sharing some initial results with you at our next meeting.
    Thanks again for your help with this!
    Best wishes, Alice
    Alice Meadows
    Director of Communications, ORCID
    ***@***.***
    +1 857-559-3337
    orcid.org/0000-0003-2161-3781