Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

RE: [national-data-services] Updated Invitation: National Data Services Teleconf @ Tue 26 Jul 2016 11pm – 11:55pm (AEST) (adrianpburton@gmail.com)

• Creator
    Discussion

Christopher Brown
    Participant

Hi Rachel,
    It’s in my calendar and I was planning on dialling in. If they require an update on the shared service it would be good to have someone from that project too.
    Thanks,
    Chri
    – Show quoted text -From: Rachel Bruce On Behalf Of Adrian Burton
    Sent: 26 July 2016 09:57
    To: John Kaye; Christopher Brown; Dom Fripp; Linda Naughton
    Subject: FW: [national-data-services] Updated Invitation: National Data Services Teleconf @ Tue 26 Jul 2016 11pm – 11:55pm (AEST) (***@***.***)
    When: 26 July 2016 14:00-14:55 (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.
    Where: GoToMeeting, GoToMeeting. Details to follow
    Hi All
    Can you make this ?
    Looks like I have a clash with FLT .
    ( sent to Linda too in case since she knows this brief too )
    Cheers Rachel
    —–Original Appointment—–
    Sent: 28 June 2016 10:26
    To: Adrian Burton; Rachel Bruce; ***@***.***-groups.org
    Subject: FW: [national-data-services] Updated Invitation: National Data Services Teleconf @ Tue 26 Jul 2016 11pm – 11:55pm (AEST) (***@***.***)
    Hi Rachel,
    Here’s the invite for the call. Let me know if you want me to participate – I assume this is to agree the 2 pager overview format.
    Kind regards
    Linda
    —–Original Appointment—–
    Sent: 27 June 2016 18:00
    To: Adrian Burton; ***@***.***-groups.org
    Subject: [national-data-services] Updated Invitation: National Data Services Teleconf @ Tue 26 Jul 2016 11pm – 11:55pm (AEST) (***@***.***)
    This event has been changed.
    more details >
    Changed: National Data Services Teleconf
    Changed: to kick off “country reports” initiative
    When
    Tue 26 Jul 2016 11pm – 11:55pm Eastern Time – Hobart
    Where
    GoToMeeting, GoToMeeting. Details to follow (map)
    Calendar
    ***@***.***
    Who
    Adrian Burton- organiser
    ***@***.***-groups.org
    Going? Yes – Maybe – No more options >
    Invitation from Google Calendar
    You are receiving this courtesy email at the account ***@***.***-groups.org because you are an attendee of this event.
    To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.
    Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.
    > >
    Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.
    Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 2881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: One Castle Park, Tower Hill, Bristol BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.
    Hi Rachel,
    It’s in my calendar and I was planning on dialling in. If they require an update on the shared service it would be good to have someone from that project too.
    Thanks,
    Chri
    —–Original Appointment—–
    Hi All
    Can you make this ?
    Cheers Rachel
    – Show quoted text -From: Adrian Burton [mailto:***@***.***]
    Hi Rachel,
    Here’s the invite for the call. Let me know if you want me to participate – I assume this is to agree the 2 pager overview format.
    Kind regards
    Linda
    —–Original Appointment—–
    Subject: [national-data-services] Updated Invitation: National Data Services Teleconf @ Tue 26 Jul 2016 11pm – 11:55pm (AEST) (***@***.***)
    more details >
    When
    Where
    Calendar
    ***@***.***
    Who
    Adrian Burton- organiser
    ***@***.***-groups.org
    You are receiving this courtesy email at the account ***@***.***-groups.org because you are an attendee of this event.
    To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.
    Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.
    > >
    Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.
    Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 2881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: One Castle Park, Tower Hill, Bristol BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.
    Hi Rachel,
    Thanks,
    Chri
    —–Original Appointment—–
    Hi All
    Can you make this ?
    Cheers Rachel
    —–Original Appointment—–
    Hi Rachel,
    Kind regards
    Linda
    – Show quoted text -From: Adrian Burton [mailto:***@***.***]
    more details >
    When
    Where
    Calendar
    ***@***.***
    Who
    Adrian Burton- organiser
    ***@***.***-groups.org
    > >