Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

Re: [idw] Sponsorship for SciDataCon

• Creator
    Discussion

I’m speaking at the symposium before P7 but not at the Wellcome Trust. Do you know what she’s talking about?
    Fran
    Sent from my iPhone
    On Jan 20, 2016, at 8:02 AM, Mustapha Mokrane wrote:
    Hi Mark and Fran,
    Re. Wellcome Trust, Claudia sent the message below:
    Regarding SciDataCon 2016, I have a call scheduled with Katherine from the Wellcome Trust feb 9, I will raise the issue of sponsorship then (unless you think that it would be counterproductive, given that Fran Berman and others are speaking to others at Wellcome Trust – Mark Parsons indicated that conversations with David Carr were ongoing. I also know David Carr very well, but thought I could reach out to Katherine (she is David’s boss).
    Could we please decide if it is appropriate for Claudia to approach Katherine Littler as suggested or do you have a better contact through John Wood?
    Best wishes.
    Mustapha
    I’m speaking at the symposium before P7 but not at the Wellcome Trust. Do you know what she’s talking about?
    Fran
    Sent from my iPhone
    On Jan 20, 2016, at 8:02 AM, Mustapha Mokrane wrote:
    Hi Mark and Fran,
    Re. Wellcome Trust, Claudia sent the message below:
    Regarding SciDataCon 2016, I have a call scheduled with Katherine from the Wellcome Trust feb 9, I will raise the issue of sponsorship then (unless you think that it would be counterproductive, given that Fran Berman and others are speaking to others at Wellcome Trust – Mark Parsons indicated that conversations with David Carr were ongoing. I also know David Carr very well, but thought I could reach out to Katherine (she is David’s boss).
    Could we please decide if it is appropriate for Claudia to approach Katherine Littler as suggested or do you have a better contact through John Wood?
    Best wishes.
    Mustapha

>>> SciDataCon 2016: Advancing the Frontiers of Data in Research >> SciDataCon 2016: Advancing the Frontiers of Data in Research International Data Week: From Big Data to Open Data: Mobilising the Data Revolution SciDataCon 2016: Advancing the Frontiers of Data in Research