Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

Melbourne Plenary DMP Sessions

• Creator
    Discussion

Peter Neish
    Participant

Dear Working Group,
    As you will be aware the RDA Plenary in Melbourne is coming up in less than two weeks and the co-chairs have been liaising with the other DMP groups to make sure that the various DMP sessions are coordinated and time-effective.
    Since submitting our proposal, we have also agreed to take part in the Outputs and Adoptions session as have the Exposing Data Management Plan WG. This would have meant a total of four sessions on DMPs. After consultation with the other group chairs, we have decided to reduce the number of DMP sessions by one and have withdrawn our DMP Common Standards session from the Program. This leaves the following sessions that will focus on DMPs:
    * Wednesday 18th 11:30 Breakout 1: Exposing Data Management Plans: Recommending FAIR Practices for DMPs, with an Emphasis on “I”
    * Thursday 19th 09:00 Outputs and Adoption Session
    * Friday 20th 11:00 Breakout 7: JOINT MEETING – Active Data Management Plans, DMP Common Standards WG – Piloting Active Data Management Plans: Adoptions and Refinements
    All being well, we look forward to seeing many of you in Melbourne (or online) soon.
    Kind Regards,
    Peter
    On behalf of the WG Co-chairs: Tomasz Miksa, Peter Neish & Paul Walk
    Peter Neish | Program Manager, Stewardship and Open Research (Data)
    Research and Collections, Student and Scholarly Services
    Level 2, Thomas Cherry Building (map)
    The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
    T: +61 3 8344 3139 E: ***@***.***
    I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.
    [cid:90e576bc-4265-4f28-a01d-40afb55bdad1]
    CRICOS: 00116K
    This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.