Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

EOSC-Future/RDA AIDV-WG Meeting: Monday 11 December 2023; 13:00 to 14:30 UTC

• Creator
    Discussion

Francis Crawley
    Participant

Dear EOSC-Future/RDA AIDV-WG Members,
    We meet this coming Monday 11 December 2023 from 13:00 to 14:00 UTC (with a Tea Garden from 14:00 to 14:30); Zoom link to join the meeting (Passcode 123). Please find attached agenda for this meeting as well as the Workplan for January to April 2024. I also attach a calendar invitation for the coming meetings through April 2024. Below I also paste the meeting agenda as well.
    This is an important meeting for us. We will discuss our workplan, which largely entails the publication of our deliverables and their implementation and exploitation. We also have quite a few new members that have joined over the past months, and we will discuss how to bring them into our work. Finally, we now enjoy the support of RDA TIGER, and this will be explained as well.
    We can really only accomplish our work as a community, so we hope you will do your best to join. In the agenda are links to other documents. Here too you can find documents added to our repository and here some announcements. Please read the workplan carefully in advance and come prepared to discuss it.
    Looking forward to being with everyone, Francis (also on behalf of Elif, Claudia, and Natalie)
    Additionally on behalf of Ryan and Alex from RDA TIGER

Time
    UTC

Topic

Speaker

13:00

Introduction to this month’s meeting
    Review of the Agenda

Francis P. Crawley
    AIDV Co-chair

13:05

Presentation of the
    AIDV Workplan January to April 2024

AIDV Co-chairs

13:20

Discussion on the AIDV Workplan

All

13:35

RDA TIGER Support for the AIDV

Ryan O’Connor
    Alexandra Delipalta
    Ari Asmi
    RDA TIGER

13:50

Discussion on RDA TIGER support to the AIDV

All

14:00

Tea Garden Discussion
    Review and Publication of the AIDV Deliverables

Workstreams Teams
    Co-chairs
    TIGER
    All

14:20

AIDV Survey

Workstreams Teams
    Co-chairs
    TIGER
    All

14:30

Close of the Meeting

Co-chairs

EOSC-Future-RDA20AIDV-WG20Workplan20January20to20April202024202023-12-06_6.0.pdf

AIDV20Agenda201120December2020232023-12-04_3.0.pdf

• Author
    Replies

Noted with thanks.
    On Wed, Dec 6, 2023, 8:01 PM Francis P. Crawley via Artificial Intelligence
    and Data Visitation (AIDV) WG wrote:

Dear All,
    Thank you Francis for this email. I will be available for the meeting.
    Best regards,
    Ademola
    Ademola
    Mr Ademola AdeyeyeMBBS(Ilorin),Cert GIEndoscopy(India),Cert LMIH(Washington),PGDE,MSc(London),MMCS,FRCS(England),FRCS(Edinburgh),FACS,FEBS(Surgical Oncology),FMAS(India),FHPBS(India),FWACS(General Surgery)Associate Professor of Surgery, ABUAD, Nigeria Vice President and CPD coordinator, Nigerian Society for Colorectal Disorders,Senior Surgical Research Fellow in Congitive(AI) Surgery and Laparo-Endoscopic/Robotic Colorectal Surgery,Lead Investigator in the PULSAR Project,King’s College London, United Kingdom 
    Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
    On Wednesday, December 6, 2023, 7:01 PM, Francis P. Crawley via Artificial Intelligence and Data Visitation (AIDV) WG wrote:
    Dear EOSC-Future/RDA AIDV-WG Members,
    We meet this coming Monday 11 December 2023 from 13:00 to 14:00 UTC (with a Tea Garden from 14:00 to 14:30); Zoom link to join the meeting (Passcode 123). Please find attached agenda for this meeting as well as the Workplan for January to April 2024. I also attach a calendar invitation for the coming meetings through April 2024. Below I also paste the meeting agenda as well.
    This is an important meeting for us. We will discuss our workplan, which largely entails the publication of our deliverables and their implementation and exploitation. We also have quite a few new members that have joined over the past months, and we will discuss how to bring them into our work. Finally, we now enjoy the support of RDA TIGER, and this will be explained as well.
    We can really only accomplish our work as a community, so we hope you will do your best to join. In the agenda are links to other documents. Here too you can find documents added to our repository and here some announcements. Please read the workplan carefully in advance and come prepared to discuss it.
    Looking forward to being with everyone, Francis (also on behalf of Elif, Claudia, and Natalie)
    Additionally on behalf of Ryan and Alex from RDA TIGER
    |
    Time
    UTC
    |
    Topic
    |
    Speaker
    |
    |
    13:00
    |
    Introduction to this month’s meeting
    Review of the Agenda
    |
    Francis P. Crawley
    AIDV Co-chair
    |
    |
    13:05
    |
    Presentation of the
    AIDV Workplan January to April 2024
    |
    AIDV Co-chairs
    |
    |
    13:20
    |
    Discussion on the AIDV Workplan
    |
    All
    |
    |
    13:35
    |
    RDA TIGER Support for the AIDV
    |
    Ryan O’Connor
    Alexandra Delipalta
    Ari Asmi
    RDA TIGER
    |
    |
    13:50
    |
    Discussion on RDA TIGER support to the AIDV
    |
    All
    |
    |
    14:00
    |
    Tea Garden Discussion
    Review and Publication of the AIDV Deliverables
    |
    Workstreams Teams
    Co-chairs
    TIGER
    All
    |
    |
    14:20
    |
    AIDV Survey
    |
    Workstreams Teams
    Co-chairs
    TIGER
    All
    |
    |
    14:30
    |
    Close of the Meeting
    |
    Co-chairs
    |

Attached files:
    EOSC-Future-RDA AIDV-WG Workplan January to April 2024 23-12-06_6.0.pdf
    AIDV Agenda 11 December 2023 23-12-04_3.0.pdf

Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/artificial-intelligence-and-data-visit
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/78902

Dear all,
    Thanks Francis; unfortunately I shall be in a plane between Amsterdam
    and Toulouse at that moment. So I cannot participate this time. I shall
    catch up with the minutes of the meeting! I hope my colleagues from the
    team in Toulouse will be able to attend.
    Have a good meeting with very important points!
    Anne Cambon-Thomsen
    Le 06/12/2023 à 20:01, Francis P. Crawley via Artificial Intelligence