Recommendation Maintenance and Adopters (Remote Access Instructions)
Meeting Location: Congress A
Collaborative session notes:
Short introduction describing the scope of the group and if any previous activities
Our priority is the creation of standards for giving attribution for the maintenance, curation, and digitization of physical and digital objects with a special emphasis on biodiversity collections. This WG has developed use cases from a variety of disciplines to guide development of an attribution metadata schema.
Additional links to informative material related to the group
- RDA WG page: https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/metadata-standards-attribution-physic...
- Google Drive https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwEsFsVGfEidYmlaWHFDU2dFSkE
- GitHub repo https://github.com/tdwg/attribution
- Find new adopters and build relationships with previously identified potential adopters
- Get feedback on new Activity terms for VIVO
- Update RDA community on TDWG process
- Welcome and Introduction
- Review recommendations
- Update on progress to date (TDWG and adopters)
- Discuss proposed new activity terms
- Discuss adopters implementation challenges and supportive reference material
- Take group feedback on adopters and strategy
Anyone is welcome to attend. Please read the recommendations before attending. Potential adopters are especially encouraged.
Group chair serving as contact person:
Type of meeting:
Remote Access Instructions