Passionate go-getter professional with 9 years experience of design, proposal writing, management of EU-funded projects and valorization of research outputs. Since 2017, member no 62 of ASSOEURO - Italian Association of EU Project Managers (http://www.assoeuro.it/).
Reliable and highly motivated, flexible and teamwork oriented, with expertise in:
- energy & environment / soft energy / circular economy & bioeconomy / chemicals & biorefining;
- ICT / robotics / health / life sciences / smart materials;
- financial tools for SMEs / support to internationalisation process / innovative clusters;
- TVET / capacity building measures
On projects side, we take part to projects funded under H2020 (including BBI JU and SPIRE), LIFE, ERDF / Interreg.
As EU Proposal and Project Manager, in ETA Florence Renewable Energies I am in charge of a series of activities at Project Management level:
- browsing and partnering for new projects;
- writing contents & project design on management and impact measures (Communication, Dissemination and support to Exploitation);
- design & organization of stakeholder/public engagement activities;
- dealing with administrative & financial issues and periodic reporting;
- preparing technical deliverables (included IP, Open Access, Research Data Management and Data Management Plan, Responsible Research and Innovation - RRI, Ethics and Security issues)