TAB Election 2018 - Meet the New Members
We are delighted to announce the 5 new members elected to serve on TAB for a 3-year term:
- Christine Kirkpatrick (Americas), Executive Director US National Data Service & Division Director, Research Data Services
- Dimitris Koureas* (Europe and Africa), Director International Biodiversity Infrastructures, Naturalis Biodiversity Center
- Isabelle Perseil (Europe and Africa), CTO/IT Director INSERM
- Raed M. Sharif (Americas), Researcher International Development Research Center (IDRC)
- Frankie Stevens (Asia and Oceania), Advisor/Consultant AARNet PTY Ltd (APL)
Wenbo Chu, Steve Diggs and Larry Lannom have now officially finished their term on TAB following many years of service. The whole RDA community thanks them very much for the hard work, passion, expertise and dedication that they have given to RDA.
Last but not least, this year also marks a change in the TAB chairs. Andrew Treloar, ARDC, who has supported TAB since the very beginning stands down as co-chair. A new TAB co-chair, to work with Francoise Genova, will be announced soon.
Congratulations to all of them!
*Dimitris Koureas was temporarily appointed to TAB in April 2018 to replace Ingrid Dillo who was elected to serve on the RDA Council.