Back to RDA Plenary 17
Registration for RDA's 17th Plenary Meeting is now open, and will remain available throughout the plenary.
Register at https://rdavp17.eventbrite.co.uk .
The plenary will take place on Juno Live, and you will receive a link to Juno Live a week prior the event. You will be able to log-in and create an account on the virtual platform using the email address provided upon registration. Please ensure you keep a record of your registration details. For any questions please contact email@example.com .
|RDA VP17 Registration Fee Type
|Early bird rate (available until 2 April)
|Full rate (for bookings made from 3 April onwards)
* List of Lower and Middle Income Countries
To register using the student rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , providing proof of studies on your institution's letter headed paper.
RDA for Newcomers
RDA will be running the following sessions for Newcomers to RDA and RDA Plenaries:
1) Before VP17. Each of these sessions will give you an overview of RDA, its governance, how its Working and Interest Groups work, and how to make the most of RDA Plenaries. You will also have the opportunity to hear from and network with RDA members.
2) During VP17: These sessions are informal and give you an opportunity to ask questions about RDA, as well as meet other RDA members
- Tuesday, 20 April, 15:15 - 16:00 BST / 14:15 - 15:00 UTC
- Wednesday, 21 April, 8:00 - 8:45 BST / 7:00 - 7:45 UTC
- Wednesday, 21 April, 17:30 - 18:15 BST / 16:30 - 17:15 UTC
- Thursday, 22 April, 12:45 - 13:00 BST / 11:45 - 12:00 UTC
- Friday, 23 April, 01:45 - 02:30 BST / 00:45 - 01:30 UTC