RDA Global Adoption Week: 15-19 June 2020
The adoption session, originally planned for Plenary 15, is now turning into a global adoption week scheduled from 15 to 19 June 2020. The aim remains to demonstrate the wide variety of adoptable and adopted solutions to data sharing challenges that people in the field encounter in their daily jobs.
The global adoption week will provide the opportunity to learn about RDA Outputs, converse with speakers from all around the world who have created and implemented them, and determine how best to integrate those data sharing solutions into your own projects. The global adoption week will be organised around five Research Data Lifecycles, as used in the RDA recommendations and outputs catalogue.
- Monday June 15: Data Management
- Tuesday June 16: Data Description
- Wednesday June 17: Identity, Store, and Preserve
- Thursday June 18: Disseminate, Link and Find
- Friday June 19: Policy, Legal Compliance, and Capacity
Pick your session and register here: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-global-adoption-week-15-19-june-2020