Provide presentations on numerous global data infrastructures supporting collaborations in materials research and hold panel discussions with presenters, moderator, and audience.
Collaborative Notes Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VWA_NrrAYfK6n1SDNjEjUQCZaYDwfFwaR5Dy...
Moderator, James Warren, NIST
1. Materiom.org, Alysia Garmulewicz, Universidad de Santiago de Chile
2. Materials Microstructure Repository, Zach Trautt
3. NIMS Data Platform Center, Mikiko Tanifuji, NIMS
4. phonopy, Atsushi Togo, NIMS,
5. OPTiMaDe, Matthew Evans, Universite catholique de Louvain
6. General panel discussion with moderator facilitating discussion
Researchers in materials science, cognate domains and data science
The Materials Data, Infrastructure, & Interoperability (MDII) was founded in 2013 and aims to foster exchange of computational & experimental materials data through shared online repositories, standardized formats/terminologies & open programming interfaces.
The Materials Data, Infrastructure, & Interoperability (MDII) was founded in 2013 and through community discussions has established the International Materials Resource Registry Working Group as well as the Materials Ontologies Task Group.
- 913 reads