Group Email: [group_email]
The RDA Europe Synchronisation Assembly (SyA) is a discussion platform for those involved in RDA within Europe to share views to maintain the RDA initiative in Europe.
The purpose of the Synchronisation Assembly is:
- To synchronise knowledge between major Europe stakeholders in RDA, especially where RDA in Europe needs to come to consensus;
- To liaise between RDA Europe and RDA Global;
- To disseminate information, spread messages, and promote the aim of RDA within Europe and globally.
- To ensure that European policy level discussions are being considered by RDA.
The SyA is an open on-line discussion area and welcomes contributions from anyone interested in RDA.
- Meeting 2017-02-28, Brussels, 09:00 - 16:00 CET. Meeting theme is "Ways RDA / RDA Europe can contribute to the EOSCpilot governance and ecosystem".
Registration for the meeting HAS CLOSED: https://www.rd-alliance.org/synchronisation-assembly-meeting-registratio...
- Meeting 2016-11-09, Brussels
- Meeting 2016-06-14 - An open video conference on RDA Europe functions/tasks/services needed for the next phase of the RDA Europe project at 11:00 - 14:00 UTC (13:00 - 16:00 CEST) - agenda and meeting details to follow soon!
Minutes: Available through the link https://rd-alliance.org/system/files/documents/SyA%20meeting%20minutes%2...
- Meeting 2016-05-04 - Agenda and material for the meeting: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-europe-synchronisation-assembly-sy...
- Meeting 2015-09-10 - Material from the meeting: https://www.rd-alliance.org/sycassembly-meeting-september10th-2015
25/November/2016 - SyA meeting 2017-02-28
06/June/2016 - Template to collect input for the coming RDA Europe project but also remembering the RDA Global functions
24/May/2016 - SyA meeting Tuesday 14th June 2016 1300 CEST
09/March/2016 - SyA meeting Wednesday 4th May 2016 at 13:00 CEST
08/October/2015 - RDA Europe Synchronisation Assembly 10 Sept 2015