There is no such content in this group

Posts

14
September
2017

Where to find us at RDA P10 Montrèal

by Peter McQuilton

Dear BioSharing RDA WG members, Suitcase packed. Tickets printed. Ready for Montrèal? Here's where you can find discussions and presentations from the BioSharing WG at the meeting: *Sunday 17th September* - 09:00-18:00 Interest Group on Agricultural Data (IGAD) Pre-Plenary meeting (Day 1) - talk at 10:15 *Monday 18th September* - 09:00-18:00 Interest Group on Agricultural Data (IGAD) Pre-Plenary meeting (Day 2) - 14:00-18:00 RDA TAB & WG/IG Chairs meeting *Tuesday 19th September*
0 | Add new comment
03
August
2017

Where we'll be at P10 Montreal

by Peter McQuilton

Dear BioSharing WG members, As the RDA 10th Plenary meeting (Montrèal, Canada) programme
0 | Add new comment
11
July
2017

Introducing FAIRsharing!!

by Peter McQuilton

Dear BioSharing WG members, There have been a number of changes at BioSharing since our last communication. In this short email I'll describe and explain what we've been up to. First things first, we have rebranded BioSharing.org to FAIRsharing.org! FAIRsharing serves the same information on standards, the databases that implement them, and the data policies that endorse them, but does so across all disciplines, rather than solely the life sciences. This is in response to user feedback, suggestions from members of the
0 | Add new comment
19
June
2017

Potential joint session for P10

by Fotis Psomopoulos

Dear Chairs of the BioSharing WG, Following up on the Call for Sessions for the upcoming RDA P10 (https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions), I would like to initiate a discussion regarding a potential Joint Session between the BioSharing WG and the Data Discovery Paradigms IG (DDPIG - https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/data-discovery-paradigms-ig).
2 | Add new comment
22
May
2017

FW: [rda-biosharing-wg] RDA Webinar Tuesday 23rd May, 14:00 CEST, 12 UTC - BioSharing WG output and registry

by Lynn Yarmey

Hi Landscape Mappers, Note the webinar from the BioSharing WG tomorrow discussing their ‘mapping the landscape of data standards’ activity. FYI, Lynn From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of Pete McQuilton <***@***.***> Date: Monday, May 22, 2017 at 9:32 AM To: "***@***.***-groups.org" <***@***.***-groups.org> Subject: [rda-biosharing-wg] RDA Webinar Tuesday 23rd May, 14:00 CEST, 12 UTC - BioSharing WG output and registry Dear WG members,
0 | Add new comment
22
May
2017

RDA Webinar Tuesday 23rd May, 14:00 CEST, 12 UTC - BioSharing WG output and registry

by Peter McQuilton

Dear WG members, This is a gentle reminder of our Webinar tomorrow, where we'll discuss the BioSharing WG, and our registry mapping the landscape of data standards, databases and data policies. More information on the webinar and how to watch it can be found here: https://www.rd-alliance.org/biosharing-recommendations-data-repositories... The webinar will also be recorded and made available for viewing at a later
0 | Add new comment
04
April
2017

BioSharing WG - RDA Recommendation ready for community review

by Peter McQuilton

Dear BioSharing WG members, The recommendation from this joint RDA/Force11 WG is available for community review/comment here: *http://dx.doi.org/10.15497/RDA00017* More information on the RDA recommendation process can be found here . The report and recommendations therein are available for comment over the next 4 weeks. We'd like to thank everyone who has been involved in this WG to date, in particular those who have adopted BioSharing in
0 | Add new comment
31
March
2017

BioSharing WG - RDA 9th Plenary Update April 2017

by Peter McQuilton

Dear BioSharing WG members, The joint RDA/Force11 BioSharing WG is coming to the end of its 18 month time frame, culminating in the upcoming RDA 9th Plenary in Barcelona. Here is a list of where the WG will feature (with links to separate session pages): *Monday 3rd - Tuesday 4th April* Interest Group on Agricultural Data (IGAD) Pre-RDA meeting EUDAT Semantic Working Group Workshop *Wednesday 5th April* 11:30-13:00 Breakout 1 - What's Happened in the Life Sciences - joint BioSharing WG & ELIXIR Bridging Force IG
0 | Add new comment
02
March
2017

BioSharing WG updates

by Susanna-Assunta Sansone

Dear BioSharing WG members, The joint RDA/Force11 BioSharing WG is coming to the end of its 18 month time frame, but will remain activity in the RDA community as part of the RDA ELIXIR Interest Group (also because BioSharing is a resource of the ELIXIR ecosystem), and contributing to Force11 activities. Here three key updates. *1. Our RDA/Force11 WG - output in progress and newsletter* We are currently preparing our output package to put it forward for recommendation by the RDA; we will share it for the community review in
0 | Add new comment
04
November
2016

Interoperability standards - review for the Wellcome Trust

by Susanna-Assunta Sansone

Dear BioSharing WGs members, given the relevance of the topic, I would like to flag a review we have done for the Wellcome Trust *"Interoperability Standards - Digital Objects in Their Own Right"***https://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.4055496.v1 part of a set of reports just released on related topics: https://wellcome.ac.uk/what-we-do/our-work/open-research#what-we’re-doing Susanna -- --
0 | Add new comment

Pages