The group has collected a number of use cases and has drafted an initial use case matrix. We plan to complete the matrix and related deliverables by the Fall of 2016.
1. Review and refine the draft matrix of use cases and functional requirements
2. Plan to establish a new WG to review existing repository platforms based on the matrix
- Introductions (10 minutes)
- Review of draft matrix and current use cases (40 minutes)
- Can we improve the format?
- Are the functional requirements accurate based on the use cases?
- Are there gaps?
- Can we use the matrix to gather further requirements from other use cases?
- Discussion of potential WG to evaluate repository platforms (30 minutes)
- Based on the matrix, can we start a new WG to review existing platforms?
- What would the outputs be?
- What would the scope be?
- Who would chair the WG?
- Summary and next steps (10 minutes)