25 September 2015- BREAKOUT 8 - 11:30
Title of the session will be "Life Sciences and Sensitive Data".
Preliminary Programme for Session “Joint meeting of IG ELIXIR Bridging Force & WG BioSharing Registry: Life Sciences and Sensitive Data”
The programme for this session will consist of three components. In the first part, we will mainly report on the status of the ELIXIR and biosharing initiatives. The second part of the meeting will be a discussion on the topic of sensitive data. In the last part of the session we will invite participants to report on the other RDA sessions they have visited and he implications of what has been discussed for the life sciences.
- Latest news from ELIXIR (Bengt Persson)
- BioSharing (Susanna Sansone)
- Sensitive data in life science -- challenges and opportunities
- Introduction by Bengt Persson
- Additional contributions
- Interactions with other IGs and WGs (Rob Hooft)
- Reports from other sessions
Contact Person: Rob Hooft
Co-chairs: Bengt Persson, Carole Goble, Mikael Borg, Susanna Sansone