Regular activity: Discuss progress on the IG work items related to defining competences and skills profile for the following data management related organisational roles and profiles: research librarians, research administrators, research infrastructure managers/operators, researchers.
Community engagement: Meet Japan and regional AP community, have local representative to present their projects and share experience.
1. Welcome and introductions around the room (15 min): please say your name, institution, job title and a brief statement about your interest in curriculum development: All
2. Description of the IG and the "Defining data handling competences and skills profile" activity (5-10 min): Laura Molloy
3. Update on EDISON project formal definition of Data Science profession (15 min): Yuri Demchenko
4. Practical exercise:
- 5-10 mins groups task: audiences choose one of 4 data handling professional groups;
- work in groups
- 30 mins to list essential skills and knowledge / desirable skills and knowledge / projects and literature (in any language)
- report back
5. Current initiatives (various): please share your current projects and plans for curriculum delivery and development (20 min): All
Education and training organisations, representatives of related project.