25 September 2015- BREAKOUT 9 - 14:00
The BD IG will convene and exchange on Big Data issues, with an emphasis on actionable decisions and commitmemts (e.g., establishing a WG). Part of the slot will be reserved for a liaison meeting with the newly accredited Geospatial IG.
* chairs: Opening & Introduction
* Wo Chang: NIST/ISO Big Data standardization activities
* Peter Baumann: Array SQL - Towards a Common Information Space for Scientists
* Kwo-Sen Kuo: Impact of Data Alignment to Performance on Shared-Nothing Architecture.
* Markus Goetz: Applications of Clustering for Large-Scale Datasets
Contact Person: Peter Baumann
Co-chairs: Kwo-Sen Kuo, Morris Riedel