Re: RDA Web Focus Group - questions about the homepage

29 Jun 2018
Groups audience: 

Dear Sara,

Many thanks for this and I look forward to seeing the group's feedback on
the proposed graphic layout.

You say "The navigation tree as it is today: we will tend not to change the
actual navigation tree except for one new menu (Regions) where the National
Groups will be moved". I would ask that this NOT be done. The reason being
that RDA (global) is currently in the process of defining Regional
Engagement which is a formal partnership process and NOT related to the
national pages / national nodes supported by the RDA Europe project. The
"Regions" definition MUST be used in reference to the regional engagement
activity and framework which is not finalised yet. While we certainly hope
that one day in the not too distant future the national nodes will become
RDA regions this is not the case now and using the Region term will only
cause confusion.

So I suggest that we leave the national pages where they are at the moment,
giving them the same level of visibility as all the other RDA groups.

many thanks for your understanding on this
Kind regards
Hilary

_____________________________________

Hilary Hanahoe
Secretary General Research Data Alliance
Tel: +39-345-4719284
hilary.hanahoe@gmail.com
skype: lunastella72
Twitter: @hilaryhanahoe
www.rd-alliance.org

_____________________________________

The information contained in this message and any attachments are
intended solely for the attention
and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient,
you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender.
You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately
and irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.

On 29 June 2018 at 15:26, Sara Pittonet Gaiarin <
s.pittonet@trust-itservices.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> as anticipated by Hilary, in order to start working as soon as possible on
> the new graphical layout theme for the RDA website, we need you to let us
> know any comments about the following about the proposed homepage
> https://www.trust-itservices.com/RDA/home.jpg:
>
> - The navigation tree as it is today: we will tend not to change the
> actual navigation tree except for one new menu (Regions) where the National
> Groups will be moved
> - The order of the fields, boxes and items as included in the homepage
> - The texts provided: please give us your feedback on how to improve
> any of them (for instance, I've already noted down the comment about the
> "Working Area" definition)
>
> As agreed we kindly invite you to provide feedback as soon as possible and
> in general no later than *Thursday 5th July. *
>
> Sara
>
>
>
>
>
> Il 28/06/2018 11:08, Hilary Hanahoe ha scritto:
>
> Dear All,
>
> Many thanks for joining the call on Tuesday and on behalf of Stefanie,
> please find the notes attached.
> As agreed, Sara will send a set of specific questions to you all
> concerning the graphic layout.
> Trust-IT have already updated the roadmap based on the discussions on the
> call and I attach the revised version for your convenience and comments.
>
> Please note that we have set up an organic group - https://
> rd-alliance.org/groups/rda-web-focus-group to maintain the correspondence
> and files. and I have cc'd the email address so that the content is
> posted there ( rda-wfg@rda-groups.org)
>
> I would be grateful if you could join the group (login with your RDA
> Member credentials and click the Join button on the right side bar.
>
> Please note the actions / next steps as agreed on the call (also included
> in the notes documents attached):
>
> 1. Hilary and Stefanie to circulate notes with prioritisation to focus
> group for feedback – *Thursday 29th June - DONE*
> 2. All please send feedback on prioritisation to the group *by Thursday
> 5th July*
> 3. Sara Pittonet to send specific questions about the graphic layout that
> Trust-IT need answered by *Thursday 29th June*
> 4. All please provide feedback on graphic layout based on these questions
> by *Thursday 5th July*
> 5. Trust-IT to revise the roadmap based on focus group feedback from the
> call and the prioritisation – *Thursday 29th June - DONE*
> 6. Web Focus Group members to provide feedback or comments by *Thursday
> 5th July*
> 7. Focus group will respond / approve by email and if there are major
> issues then a call will be organised, otherwise Trust-IT will begin the
> start of first phase of web revision
> 8. Next regular call of focus group will be beginning September 2018
> (Stefanie to send out Doodle in July).
>
> Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any queries on this.
> I will be on holidays from 2-6 July so I will e sloe in responding to any
> queries next week.
>
> Many thanks again for your support and contributions to this important
> activity.
> Kind regards
> Hilary
>
> _____________________________________
>
> Hilary Hanahoe
> Secretary General Research Data Alliance
> Tel: +39-345-4719284hilary.hanahoe@gmail.comskype: lunastella72
> Twitter: @hilaryhanahoewww.rd-alliance.org
>
> _____________________________________
>
> The information contained in this message and any attachments are intended solely for the attention
> and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender.
> You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
> If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately
> and irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.
>
>
> On 22 June 2018 at 12:40, Stefanie Kethers
> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Thank you very much for responding to the Doodle poll so promptly. The
>> best time for the first Web Focus Group call seems to be
>>
>> *Tuesday, 26 June, at 13:00 UTC*:
>>
>> Location Local Time Time Zone UTC Offset
>> Melbourne (Australia
>> - Victoria) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 11:00:00 pm AEST
>> UTC+10 hours
>> Rome (Italy) Tuesday,
>> 26 June 2018 at 3:00:00 pm CEST
>> UTC+2 hours
>> Stockholm
>> (Sweden) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 3:00:00 pm CEST
>> UTC+2 hours
>> Athens (Greece) Tuesday,
>> 26 June 2018 at 4:00:00 pm EEST
>> UTC+3 hours
>> New York (USA -
>> New York) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 9:00:00 am EDT
>> UTC-4 hours
>> Edinburgh (United
>> Kingdom - Scotland) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 2:00:00 pm BST
>> UTC+1 hour
>> Bangalore (India
>> - Karnataka) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 6:30:00 pm IST
>> UTC+5:30 hours
>> Ottawa (Canada -
>> Ontario) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 9:00:00 am EDT
>> UTC-4 hours
>> Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 13:00:00
>>
>>
>>
>> The GoTo meeting link for the meeting is: https://global.gotomeeting.com
>> /join/879669485 (more information on the GoTo meeting can be found at
>> the end of this email and in the calendar invite I will send out).
>> Suggested agenda for the call:
>>
>> 1. Introduction and Objectives of the Web Focus Group (Stefanie, 5
>> minutes)
>> 2. Brief recap of the roadmap (Sara, 5 minutes)
>> 3. Discussion on the status quo of the Web platform (all, 20
>> minutes):
>> - What do you think are the (up to) 3 biggest positives and (up
>> to) 3 biggest negatives of the Web site?
>> - What are (up to) 3 functionalities / features you would like to
>> see?
>> 4. Prioritize results and map against the roadmap (all, 10 minutes)
>> 5. Review and re-prioritize roadmap, based on brainstorming (all, 10
>> minutes)
>> 6. Next steps (all, 10 minutes)
>>
>> In preparation for the meeting, could you please read the roadmap, and be
>> prepared to talk about what you think are the current Web platform's 3
>> biggest positives, 3 biggest negatives, and 3 features or functionalities
>> you would like to see? (If you can't make the meeting, it would be great
>> if you could email me your points before the meeting).
>> Thank you very much, and I look forward to speaking with you on Tuesday!
>> Best wishes,
>> Stefanie
>> RDA Web Focus Group meeting Please join my meeting from your computer,
>> tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/879669485
>>
>> You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
>> Access Code: 879-669-485 More phone numbers Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
>> Austria: +43 7 2081 5427 Belgium: +32 28 93 7018 Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
>> Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82 Finland: +358 942 72 1060 France: +33 170 950 594
>> Germany: +49 692 5736 7317 Ireland: +353 16 572 651 Italy: +39 0 247 92 13
>> 01 Netherlands: +31 202 251 017 New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302 Norway: +47 21
>> 93 37 51 Spain: +34 932 75 2004 Sweden: +46 853 527 827 Switzerland: +41
>> 435 5015 61 United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088 First GoToMeeting? Let's do a
>> quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 19 June 2018 at 14:04, Stefanie Kethers
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Please find below the Doodle poll for the first conference call of the
>>> RDA Web Focus Group:
>>>
>>> https://doodle.com/poll/pdu8uwphcv83ikcv
>>>
>>> As most of the suggested meeting times are next week, it would be great
>>> if you could fill in the Doodle by COB Thursday, 21 June in your time zone.
>>>
>>> If you can't make any of the suggested times, or if you are unavailable
>>> to join the focus group at all, please let me know.
>>>
>>> Thank you very much! I look forward to speaking with you soon.
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>>
>>> Stefanie
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> *Dr Stefanie Kethers*
>>>
>>> Senior Business Analyst |* Australian Research Data Commons*
>>>
>>> Director of Operations |* Research Data Alliance
>>> *
>>>
>>> M: +61 405 844 197 | E: stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au | W: ardc.edu.au
>>>
>>>
>>> Physical Address: Monash University, ANDS Office, Building T, Ground
>>> Floor, 100 Sir John Monash Drive, Caulfield East, VIC 3145
>>>
>>> Postal Address: ANDS Office, Monash University, T116, PO Box 197,
>>> Caulfield East VIC 3145
>>>
>>>
>>> *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. *
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> *Dr Stefanie Kethers*
>>
>> Senior Business Analyst |* Australian Research Data Commons*
>>
>> Director of Operations |* Research Data Alliance
>> *
>>
>> M: +61 405 844 197 | E: stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au | W: ardc.edu.au
>>
>>
>> Physical Address: Monash University, ANDS Office, Building T, Ground
>> Floor, 100 Sir John Monash Drive, Caulfield East, VIC 3145
>>
>> Postal Address: ANDS Office, Monash University, T116, PO Box 197,
>> Caulfield East VIC 3145
>>
>>
>> *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. *
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> Sara Pittonet Gaiarin
> Digital Communications Strategist & Project Manager
> Trust-IT Services Ltd
> ________________________________________________________
> Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
> Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
> 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
> Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
> ________________________________________________________
> Tel: +39-050-28359 | +39-050-8937570 | +39-050-8937571
> Mobile: +39-3498084146
> email: s.pittonet@trust-itservices.com
> web: www.trust-itservices.com
> Skype: sara.pittonet
>
>
> Please do not print this e-mail.
> Confidentiality Notice – This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>
>

  • Sara Pittonet Gaiarin's picture

    Author: Sara Pittonet G...

    Date: 29 Jun, 2018

    Thanks Hilary
    no problems at all. I've understood that the process for the regional
    engagement was going faster, but if this is not the case no problems in
    keeping the menu where it is now.
    We will also raise some specific questions about regional branding to
    the Secretariat during the call of July 9th.

    Sara

    Il 29/06/2018 15:40, Hilary Hanahoe ha scritto:
    > Dear Sara,
    >
    > Many thanks for this and I look forward to seeing the group's feedback
    > on the proposed graphic layout.
    >
    > You say "The navigation tree as it is today: we will tend not to
    > change the actual navigation tree except for one new menu (Regions)
    > where the National Groups will be moved". I would ask that this NOT be
    > done. The reason being that RDA (global) is currently in the process
    > of defining Regional Engagement which is a formal partnership process
    > and NOT related to the national pages / national nodes supported by
    > the RDA Europe project. The "Regions" definition MUST be used in
    > reference to the regional engagement activity and framework which is
    > not finalised yet. While we certainly hope that one day in the not too
    > distant future the national nodes will become RDA regions this is not
    > the case now and using the Region term will only cause confusion.
    >
    > So I suggest that we leave the national pages where they are at the
    > moment, giving them the same level of visibility as all the other RDA
    > groups.
    >
    > many thanks for your understanding on this
    > Kind regards
    > Hilary
    >
    > _____________________________________
    > Hilary Hanahoe
    > Secretary General Research Data Alliance
    > Tel: +39-345-4719284
    > hilary.hanahoe@gmail.com
    > skype: lunastella72
    > Twitter: @hilaryhanahoe
    > www.rd-alliance.org
    > _____________________________________
    > The information contained in this message and any
    > attachments are intended solely for the attention
    > and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
    > you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender.
    > You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
    > If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately
    > and irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.
    >
    > On 29 June 2018 at 15:26, Sara Pittonet Gaiarin
    > > wrote:
    >
    > Dear all,
    > as anticipated by Hilary, in order to start working as soon as
    > possible on the new graphical layout theme for the RDA website, we
    > need you to let us know any comments about the following about the
    > proposed homepage https://www.trust-itservices.com/RDA/home.jpg
    > :
    >
    > * The navigation tree as it is today: we will tend not to change
    > the actual navigation tree except for one new menu (Regions)
    > where the National Groups will be moved
    > * The order of the fields, boxes and items as included in the
    > homepage
    > * The texts provided: please give us your feedback on how to
    > improve any of them (for instance, I've already noted down the
    > comment about the "Working Area" definition)
    >
    > As agreed we kindly invite you to provide feedback as soon as
    > possible and in general no later than _Thursday 5th July. _
    >
    > Sara
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Il 28/06/2018 11:08, Hilary Hanahoe ha scritto:
    >> Dear All,
    >>
    >> Many thanks for joining the call on Tuesday and on behalf of
    >> Stefanie, please find the notes attached.
    >> As agreed, Sara will send a set of specific questions to you all
    >> concerning the graphic layout.
    >> Trust-IT have already updated the roadmap based on the
    >> discussions on the call and I attach the revised version for your
    >> convenience and comments.
    >>
    >> Please note that we have set up an organic group -
    >> https://rd-alliance.org/groups/
    >> rda-web-focus-group to maintain
    >> the correspondence and files. and I have cc'd the email address
    >> so that the content is posted there ( rda-wfg@rda-groups.org
    >> )
    >>
    >> I would be grateful if you could join the group (login with your
    >> RDA Member credentials and click the Join button on the right
    >> side bar.
    >>
    >> Please note the actions / next steps as agreed on the call (also
    >> included in the notes documents attached):
    >>
    >> 1.Hilary and Stefanie to circulate notes with prioritisation to
    >> focus group for feedback – *Thursday 29th June - DONE*
    >> 2.All please send feedback on prioritisation to the group *by
    >> Thursday 5th July*
    >> 3.Sara Pittonet to send specific questions about the graphic
    >> layout that Trust-IT need answered by *Thursday 29th June*
    >> 4.All please provide feedback on graphic layout based on these
    >> questions by *Thursday 5th July*
    >> 5.Trust-IT to revise the roadmap based on focus group feedback
    >> from the call and the prioritisation – *Thursday 29th June - DONE*
    >> 6.Web Focus Group members to provide feedback or comments by
    >> *Thursday 5th July*
    >> 7.Focus group will respond / approve by email and if there are
    >> major issues then a call will be organised, otherwise Trust-IT
    >> will begin the start of first phase of web revision
    >> 8.Next regular call of focus group will be beginning September
    >> 2018 (Stefanie to send out Doodle in July).
    >>
    >> Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any queries on
    >> this.
    >> I will be on holidays from 2-6 July so I will e sloe in
    >> responding to any queries next week.
    >>
    >> Many thanks again for your support and contributions to this
    >> important activity.
    >> Kind regards
    >> Hilary
    >>
    >> _____________________________________
    >> HilaryHanahoe
    >> Secretary General Research Data Alliance
    >> Tel: +39-345-4719284
    >> hilary.hanahoe@gmail.com
    >> skype: lunastella72
    >> Twitter: @hilaryhanahoe
    >> www.rd-alliance.org
    >> _____________________________________
    >> The information contained in this message and any attachments are intended solely for the attention
    >> and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
    >> you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender.
    >> You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
    >> If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately
    >> and irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.
    >>
    >> On 22 June 2018 at 12:40, Stefanie Kethers
    >> > > wrote:
    >>
    >> Dear all,
    >>
    >> Thank you very much for responding to the Doodle poll so
    >> promptly. The best time for the first Web Focus Group call
    >> seems to be
    >>
    >> *Tuesday, 26 June, at 13:00 UTC*:
    >>
    >> Location Local Time Time Zone UTC Offset
    >> Melbourne
    >> (Australia
    >> - Victoria) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 11:00:00 pm AEST
    >> UTC+10 hours
    >> Rome
    >> (Italy)
    >> Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 3:00:00 pm CEST
    >> UTC+2 hours
    >> Stockholm
    >> (Sweden)
    >> Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 3:00:00 pm CEST
    >> UTC+2 hours
    >> Athens
    >> (Greece)
    >> Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 4:00:00 pm EEST
    >> UTC+3 hours
    >> New York
    >> (USA -
    >> New York) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 9:00:00 am EDT
    >> UTC-4 hours
    >> Edinburgh
    >> (United
    >> Kingdom - Scotland) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 2:00:00 pm BST
    >> UTC+1 hour
    >> Bangalore
    >> (India
    >> - Karnataka) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 6:30:00 pm IST
    >> UTC+5:30 hours
    >> Ottawa
    >> (Canada
    >> - Ontario) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 9:00:00 am EDT
    >> UTC-4 hours
    >> Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 13:00:00
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> The GoTo meeting link for the meeting is:
    >> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/879669485
    >> (more
    >> information on the GoTo meeting can be found at the end of
    >> this email and in the calendar invite I will send out).
    >> Suggested agenda for the call:
    >>
    >> 1. Introduction and Objectives of the Web Focus Group
    >> (Stefanie, 5 minutes)
    >> 2. Brief recap of the roadmap (Sara, 5 minutes)
    >> 3. Discussion on the status quo of the Web platform (all, 20
    >> minutes):
    >> * What do you think are the (up to) 3 biggest positives
    >> and (up to) 3 biggest negatives of the Web site?
    >> * What are (up to) 3 functionalities / features you
    >> would like to see?
    >> 4. Prioritize results and map against the roadmap (all, 10
    >> minutes)
    >> 5. Review and re-prioritize roadmap, based on brainstorming
    >> (all, 10 minutes)
    >> 6. Next steps (all, 10 minutes)
    >>
    >> In preparation for the meeting, could you please read the
    >> roadmap, and be prepared to talk about what you think are the
    >> current Web platform's 3 biggest positives, 3 biggest
    >> negatives, and 3 features or functionalities you would like
    >> to see? (If you can't make the meeting, it would be great if
    >> you could email me your points before the meeting).
    >> Thank you very much, and I look forward to speaking with you
    >> on Tuesday!
    >> Best wishes,
    >> Stefanie
    >> RDA Web Focus Group meeting Please join my meeting from your
    >> computer, tablet or smartphone.
    >> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/879669485
    >> You
    >> can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (646)
    >> 749-3129 Access Code: 879-669-485 More phone numbers
    >> Australia: +61 2 9087 3604 Austria: +43 7 2081 5427 Belgium:
    >> +32 28 93 7018 Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391 Denmark: +45 32 72
    >> 03 82 Finland: +358 942 72 1060 France: +33 170 950 594
    >> Germany: +49 692 5736 7317 Ireland: +353 16 572 651 Italy:
    >> +39 0 247 92 13 01 Netherlands: +31 202 251 017 New Zealand:
    >> +64 9 280 6302 Norway: +47 21 93 37 51 Spain: +34 932 75 2004
    >> Sweden: +46 853 527 827 Switzerland: +41 435 5015 61 United
    >> Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088 First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick
    >> system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> On 19 June 2018 at 14:04, Stefanie Kethers
    >> > > wrote:
    >>
    >> Dear all,
    >>
    >> Please find below the Doodle poll for the first
    >> conference call of the RDA Web Focus Group:
    >>
    >> https://doodle.com/poll/pdu8uwphcv83ikcv
    >>
    >>
    >> As most of the suggested meeting times are next week, it
    >> would be great if you could fill in the Doodle by COB
    >> Thursday, 21 June in your time zone.
    >>
    >> If you can't make any of the suggested times, or if you
    >> are unavailable to join the focus group at all, please
    >> let me know.
    >>
    >> Thank you very much! I look forward to speaking with you
    >> soon.
    >>
    >> Best wishes,
    >>
    >> Stefanie
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> *Dr Stefanie Kethers*
    >>
    >> Senior Business Analyst |* Australian Research Data Commons*
    >>
    >> Director of Operations |*Research Data Alliance
    >> *
    >>
    >> M: +61 405 844 197 | E: stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    >> | W: ardc.edu.au
    >> *
    >>
    >> *Physical Address: Monash University, ANDS Office,
    >> Building T, Ground Floor, 100 Sir John Monash Drive,
    >> Caulfield East, VIC 3145
    >>
    >> Postal Address: ANDS Office, Monash University, T116, PO
    >> Box 197, Caulfield East VIC 3145
    >>
    >>
    >> /Please consider the environment before printing this
    >> e-mail. /
    >>
    >> /
    >>
    >> /
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> *Dr Stefanie Kethers*
    >>
    >> Senior Business Analyst |* Australian Research Data Commons*
    >>
    >> Director of Operations |*Research Data Alliance
    >> *
    >>
    >> M: +61 405 844 197 | E: stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    >> | W: ardc.edu.au
    >> *
    >>
    >> *Physical Address: Monash University, ANDS Office, Building
    >> T, Ground Floor, 100 Sir John Monash Drive, Caulfield East,
    >> VIC 3145
    >>
    >> Postal Address: ANDS Office, Monash University, T116, PO Box
    >> 197, Caulfield East VIC 3145
    >>
    >>
    >> /Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. /
    >>
    >> /
    >>
    >> /
    >>
    >>
    >
    > --
    > Sara Pittonet Gaiarin
    > Digital Communications Strategist & Project Manager
    > Trust-IT Services Ltd
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    > Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    > 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    > Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Tel: +39-050-28359 | +39-050-8937570 | +39-050-8937571
    > Mobile: +39-3498084146
    > email:s.pittonet@trust-itservices.com
    >
    > web:www.trust-itservices.com
    > Skype: sara.pittonet
    >
    >
    > Please do not print this e-mail.
    > Confidentiality Notice – This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Full post:
    > https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-web-focus-group/post/re-rda-web-fo...
    > Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    > Stop emails for this post:
    > https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/59997

    --
    Sara Pittonet Gaiarin
    Digital Communications Strategist & Project Manager
    Trust-IT Services Ltd
    ________________________________________________________
    Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    ________________________________________________________
    Tel: +39-050-28359 | +39-050-8937570 | +39-050-8937571
    Mobile: +39-3498084146
    email: s.pittonet@trust-itservices.com
    web: www.trust-itservices.com
    Skype: sara.pittonet

    Please do not print this e-mail.
    Confidentiality Notice – This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

submit a comment