9:00 Review Agenda (Juan and Leif)
- Tour de table: introductions, hopes and fears for the meeting
9:30 Knowledge sharing
- Summary of support provided RDA Europe 1, 2 and 3 projects (Leif, Hilary and Peter)
- RDA EU Parliament Event, 2015/16 (Hilary)
- Other current activities, initiatives, events, plans, policy issues (All)
10:45 Creating a broad RDA initiative in Europe with the support from the RDA Europe project
Q. Do the RDA Global processes work effectively for Europe?
- Are BoFs, IGs, WGs and Plenaries the right mechanisms for European participation? Anything missing?
- How should RDA support increase and improve the adoption of outputs?
- What happens after a WG finishes?
- How can we broaden the impact of RDA in Europe?
Discussion (All) introduced by:
- View from TAB (Jamie/Rainer)
- View from OAB (Leif/Wolfram)
- View from Council (John)
- View from IGs & WGs (Ester/Helen/Daan)
13:00 Establishing European priorities for RDA.
- What should be put forward as the European contribution to deliver them?
- What can be included in RDA Europe projects 2 & 3?
14:00 Developing plans for what future RDA Europe projects should do to support the RDA (global) activities.
- Presentation of workplan item (Carlos)
- Discussion (all)
14:45 Sum up and planning (Juan/Leif)
Materials from the meeting are available at: https://www.rd-alliance.org/sycassembly-meeting-september10th-2015