Exaptive is hosting a free half-day conference on Tuesday, 29 September, designed to help understand the landscape of data and analytic tools that have been created in the fight against COVID-19. During this conference, presentations will highlight the current state of knowledge across the domains listed below and will include facilitated discussions leveraging the data, tools and expertise in the Cognitive City® knowledge graph.
- Intervention development (i.e. testing, treatment, vaccines)
- Publications and research articles (i.e. traditional vs pre-publication Rxiv’s)
- Non-Health impacts (i.e. economic or racial disparities)
- Data visualization (i.e epidemiology, surveillance, etc)
- Historical (i.e. trends, timelines, past pandemics)
- Lightning talks on data (i.e. access, usage, sharing etc)
Each session will also include a short training on how to contribute your thoughts, ideas, and questions to the City’s growing knowledge graph.
RDA member Natalie Meyers will present on "Sharing research during public health emergencies: Interdependent, FAIR and timely ways to publish findings and share data" at 14:15 UTC.
More information can be found at: https://www.exaptive.com/covid-19-city