Re: Our next workshop in France

13 Apr 2015

Dear All,
Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3 of July
happened to be the most convenient dates for the workshop. Please, book
these dates. We will come back to you with the details regarding the
organisation.
Regards.
On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs

Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
> Dear All,
> please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop. Thank you.
> Esther
>
> Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
>> Dear All,
>> this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so we can find 2
>> days for our next workshop in France (Montpellier or Versailles,
>> depending on the budget we will have): http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
>> Thank you in advance.
>> Best,
>> Esther
>> --
>>
>> --
>
> --
> --
> INRA
> *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
> *Chef de projet / Project manager*
> Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
> *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
> Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
> Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
>
> RD10
> 78 026 Versailles cedex
> France
> www.inra.fr
>

--
--
INRA
*Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
*Chef de projet / Project manager*
Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
*Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

RD10
78 026 Versailles cedex
France
www.inra.fr

  • Johannes Keizer's picture

    Author: Johannes Keizer

    Date: 13 Apr, 2015

    We just got Friday the OK from the Gates Foundation to organize a workshop on Agricultural vocabularies the 2rd and 3rd of July. For logistic reasons of the foundation we cannot change to other dates. Some of the participants would overlap. The solution could be to decide immediately, who will participate in which workshop. The vocabulary workshop should not exceed more than 25 participants.

    johannes

    From: edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of edzale
    Sent: 13 April 2015 10:13
    To: jen.taylor@csiro.au; alex.whan@csiro.au; Keizer, Johannes (OPCC); Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; Wheat Data Interoperability WG
    Subject: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France

    Dear All,
    Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3 of July happened to be the most convenient dates for the workshop. Please, book these dates. We will come back to you with the details regarding the organisation.
    Regards.
    On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    Dear All,
    please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop. Thank you.
    Esther
    Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    Dear All,
    this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so we can find 2 days for our next workshop in France (Montpellier or Versailles, depending on the budget we will have): http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    Thank you in advance.
    Best,
    Esther
    --
    --

    --

    --
    [cid:image001.gif@01D075D3.49942820]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    --

    --
    [cid:image001.gif@01D075D3.49942820]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 14 Apr, 2015

    Dear All,
    After discussing with Johannes, we would like to propose to change the
    dates for the workshop on Wheat vocabularies to the 29th and 30th of
    June. Is there any chance that those who are not available that 2 days
    make some arrangements? We apologize for any inconvenience that could be
    caused by this change. The workshop on Agricultural vovabularies is
    important to many of us and can not be moved. Thanks for your comprehension.
    Regards,
    The co-chairs.

    Le 13/04/2015 10:20, Keizer a écrit :
    >
    > We just got Friday the OK from the Gates Foundation to organize a
    > workshop on Agricultural vocabularies the 2rd and 3^rd of July.
    > For logistic reasons of the foundation we cannot change to other
    > dates. Some of the participants would overlap. The solution could be
    > to decide immediately, who will participate in which workshop. The
    > vocabulary workshop should not exceed more than 25 participants.
    >
    > johannes
    >
    > *From:*edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    > [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] *On Behalf Of *edzale
    > *Sent:* 13 April 2015 10:13
    > *To:* jen.taylor@csiro.au; alex.whan@csiro.au; Keizer, Johannes
    > (OPCC); Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier;
    > Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis
    > Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; Wheat
    > Data Interoperability WG
    > *Subject:* [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France
    >
    > Dear All,
    > Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3 of July
    > happened to be the most convenient dates for the workshop. Please,
    > book these dates. We will come back to you with the details regarding
    > the organisation.
    > Regards.
    > On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    >
    > Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    >
    > Dear All,
    > please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop. Thank you.
    > Esther
    >
    > Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    >
    > Dear All,
    > this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so we can
    > find 2 days for our next workshop in France (Montpellier or
    > Versailles, depending on the budget we will have):
    > http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    > Thank you in advance.
    > Best,
    > Esther
    >
    > --
    >
    > --
    >
    > --
    >
    > --
    >
    > INRA
    >
    > *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >
    > *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    >
    > Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    >
    > *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    >
    > Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >
    > Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >
    > RD10
    >
    > 78 026 Versailles cedex
    >
    > France
    >
    > www.inra.fr
    >
    > --
    >
    > --
    >
    > INRA
    >
    > *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >
    > *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    >
    > Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    >
    > *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    >
    > Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >
    > Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >
    > RD10
    >
    > 78 026 Versailles cedex
    >
    > France
    >
    > www.inra.fr
    >

    --
    --
    INRA
    *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10
    78 026 Versailles cedex
    France
    www.inra.fr

  • Chris Rawlings's picture

    Author: Chris Rawlings

    Date: 14 Apr, 2015

    Esther

    I am a bit confused. Do you mean that you want to change the date of the Wheat Data Interoperabilty group to 29th 30 June, leaving the Vocabularies meeting for the 2nd 3rd July as Johannes indicated.

    Chris

    From: edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of edzale
    Sent: 14 April 2015 10:35
    To: Keizer; jen.taylor@csiro.au; alex.whan@csiro.au; Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; Wheat Data Interoperability WG; Arnaud, Elizabeth (Bioversity-France)
    Subject: Re: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France

    Dear All,
    After discussing with Johannes, we would like to propose to change the dates for the workshop on Wheat vocabularies to the 29th and 30th of June. Is there any chance that those who are not available that 2 days make some arrangements? We apologize for any inconvenience that could be caused by this change. The workshop on Agricultural vovabularies is important to many of us and can not be moved. Thanks for your comprehension.
    Regards,
    The co-chairs.

    Le 13/04/2015 10:20, Keizer a écrit :
    We just got Friday the OK from the Gates Foundation to organize a workshop on Agricultural vocabularies the 2rd and 3rd of July. For logistic reasons of the foundation we cannot change to other dates. Some of the participants would overlap. The solution could be to decide immediately, who will participate in which workshop. The vocabulary workshop should not exceed more than 25 participants.

    johannes

    From: edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of edzale
    Sent: 13 April 2015 10:13
    To: jen.taylor@csiro.au; alex.whan@csiro.au; Keizer, Johannes (OPCC); Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; Wheat Data Interoperability WG
    Subject: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France

    Dear All,
    Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3 of July happened to be the most convenient dates for the workshop. Please, book these dates. We will come back to you with the details regarding the organisation.
    Regards.
    On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    Dear All,
    please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop. Thank you.
    Esther
    Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    Dear All,
    this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so we can find 2 days for our next workshop in France (Montpellier or Versailles, depending on the budget we will have): http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    Thank you in advance.
    Best,
    Esther
    --
    --

    --

    --
    [INRA]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    --

    --
    [INRA]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    --

    --
    [INRA]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ under the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity number 802038.

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 14 Apr, 2015

    Hi Chris,
    yes, we would like to change the date of the Wheat Data
    Interoperabilty group to 29th 30 June, leaving the Vocabularies
    meeting for the 2nd 3rd July as Johannes indicated.
    Esther
    --
    Le 14/04/2015 13:20, Chris Rawlings a écrit :
    >Esther
    >

    >
    >I am a bit confused.  Do you mean that you want
    > to change the date of the Wheat Data Interoperabilty group
    > to 29th 30 June, leaving the Vocabularies meeting
    > for the 2nd 3rd July as Johannes
    > indicated.
    >

    >
    >Chris
    >

    >
    >*From:*
    > edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [1]
    > [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [2]] *On
    > Behalf Of *edzale
    >*Sent:* 14 April 2015 10:35
    >*To:* Keizer; jen.taylor@csiro.au [3];
    > alex.whan@csiro.au [4]; Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael
    > Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard
    > Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios;
    > nikosm@agroknow.gr [5]; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au [6]; Wheat
    >Data
    > Interoperability WG; Arnaud, Elizabeth
    > (Bioversity-France)
    >*Subject:* Re: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next
    > workshop in France
    >

    >
    >Dear All,
    >After discussing with Johannes, we would like to propose to
    > change the dates for the workshop on Wheat vocabularies to the
    > 29th and 30th of June. Is there any chance that those who are
    > not available that 2 days make some arrangements? We apologize
    > for any inconvenience that could be caused by this change. The
    > workshop on Agricultural vovabularies is important to many of
    > us and can not be moved. Thanks for your comprehension.
    >Regards,
    >The co-chairs.
    >
    >Le 13/04/2015 10:20, Keizer a écrit :
    >
    >>We just got Friday the OK from
    >> the Gates Foundation to organize a workshop on
    >> Agricultural vocabularies   the 2rd and 3rd of
    >> July.   For logistic reasons of  the foundation we cannot
    >> change to other dates.   Some of the participants would
    >> overlap. The solution could be to decide  immediately, who
    >> will participate in which workshop.  The vocabulary
    >> workshop  should not exceed more than  25 participants.
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>johannes  
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>*From:*
    >> edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [7]
    >> [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [8]]
    >> *On Behalf Of *edzale
    >>*Sent:* 13 April 2015 10:13
    >>*To:* jen.taylor@csiro.au [9];
    >>alex.whan@csiro.au
    >>; Keizer, Johannes (OPCC);
    >> Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril
    >> Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James
    >> (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios;
    >> nikosm@agroknow.gr [10];
    >>ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au
    >>; Wheat Data
    >> Interoperability WG
    >>*Subject:* [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next
    >> workshop in France
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>Dear All,
    >>Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3
    >> of July happened to be the most convenient dates for the
    >> workshop. Please, book these dates. We will come back to you
    >> with the details regarding the organisation.
    >>Regards.
    >>On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    >>
    >>Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO
    >> a écrit :
    >>
    >>>Dear All,
    >>>please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop.
    >>> Thank you.
    >>>Esther
    >>>
    >>>Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé
    >>> Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    >>>
    >>>>Dear All,
    >>>>this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so
    >>>> we can find 2 days for our next workshop in France
    >>>> (Montpellier or Versailles, depending on the budget we
    >>>> will have):
    >>>> http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf [11]
    >>>>Thank you in advance.
    >>>>Best,
    >>>>Esther
    >>>>
    >>>>--
    >>>>
    >>>>--
    >>>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >>>*Esther
    >>> DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>>
    >>>*Chef
    >>> de projet / Project manager*
    >>>
    >>>Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr [12]
    >>>
    >>>*Direction
    >>> déléguée à l’IST /
    >>>Scientific
    >>> Information department*
    >>>
    >>>Tèl.
    >>> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>>
    >>>Fax
    >>> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>>
    >>>RD10
    >>>
    >>>78
    >>> 026 Versailles cedex
    >>>
    >>>France
    >>>
    >>>www.inra.fr [13]
    >>>
    >> 
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>*Esther
    >> DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>
    >>*Chef
    >> de projet / Project manager*
    >>
    >>Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr [14]
    >>
    >>*Direction
    >> déléguée à l’IST / Scientific
    >> Information department*
    >>
    >>Tèl.
    >> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>
    >>Fax
    >> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>
    >>RD10
    >>
    >>78
    >> 026 Versailles cedex
    >>
    >>France
    >>
    >>www.inra.fr [15]
    >>
    >> 
    >>

    >
    >--
    >
    >--
    >
    >

    >
    >*Esther
    > DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >
    >*Chef
    > de projet / Project manager*
    >
    >Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr [16]
    >
    >*Direction
    > déléguée à l’IST / Scientific
    > Information department*
    >
    >Tèl.
    > : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >
    >Fax
    > : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >
    >RD10
    >
    >78
    > 026 Versailles cedex
    >
    >France
    >
    >www.inra.fr [17]
    >

    >
    >Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered
    > in England at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ under the
    > registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity number
    > 802038.

    [1] mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    [2] mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    [3] mailto:jen.taylor@csiro.au
    [4] mailto:alex.whan@csiro.au
    [5] mailto:nikosm@agroknow.gr
    [6] mailto:ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au
    [7] mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    [8] mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    [9] mailto:jen.taylor@csiro.au
    [10] mailto:nikosm@agroknow.gr
    [11] http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    [12] mailto:
    [13] http://www.inra.fr
    [14] mailto:
    [15] http://www.inra.fr
    [16] mailto:
    [17] http://www.inra.fr

  • Laurel Cooper's picture

    Author: Laurel Cooper

    Date: 14 Apr, 2015

    Hello all,
    This date should work for my schedule, as long I I can modify my
    existing ticket.  Do we know whether it will be in Montpelier or
    Paris-Versailles?
    Laurel
    On 4/14/15 4:32 AM, edzale wrote:
    >Hi Chris,
    >yes, we would like to change the date of the Wheat Data
    > Interoperabilty group to 29th 30 June, leaving the Vocabularies
    > meeting for the 2nd 3rd July as Johannes indicated.
    >Esther
    >--
    >Le 14/04/2015 13:20, Chris Rawlings a écrit :
    >>Esther
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>I am a bit confused.  Do you
    >> mean that you want to change the date of the Wheat Data
    >> Interoperabilty group to 29th 30 June, leaving
    >> the Vocabularies meeting for the 2nd 3rd
    >> July as Johannes indicated.
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>Chris
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>*From:* edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [1]
    >> [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [2]]
    >> *On Behalf Of *edzale
    >>*Sent:* 14 April 2015 10:35
    >>*To:* Keizer; jen.taylor@csiro.au [3];
    >> alex.whan@csiro.au [4];
    >> Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril
    >> Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James
    >> (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr [5];
    >> ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au [6];
    >> Wheat Data Interoperability WG; Arnaud, Elizabeth
    >> (Bioversity-France)
    >>*Subject:* Re: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next
    >> workshop in France
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>Dear All,
    >>After discussing with Johannes, we would like to propose to
    >> change the dates for the workshop on Wheat vocabularies to
    >> the 29th and 30th of June. Is there any chance that those
    >> who are not available that 2 days make some arrangements? We
    >> apologize for any inconvenience that could be caused by this
    >> change. The workshop on Agricultural vovabularies is
    >> important to many of us and can not be moved. Thanks for
    >> your comprehension.
    >>Regards,
    >>The co-chairs.
    >>
    >>Le 13/04/2015 10:20, Keizer a écrit :
    >>
    >>>We just got Friday the OK from
    >>> the Gates Foundation to organize a workshop on
    >>> Agricultural vocabularies   the 2rd and 3rd
    >>> of July.   For logistic reasons of  the foundation we
    >>> cannot change to other dates.   Some of the participants
    >>> would overlap. The solution could be to decide
    >>>  immediately, who will participate in which workshop. 
    >>> The vocabulary workshop  should not exceed more than  25
    >>> participants.
    >>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >>>johannes  
    >>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >>>*From:* edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [7]
    >>> [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [8]]
    >>> *On Behalf Of *edzale
    >>>*Sent:* 13 April 2015 10:13
    >>>*To:* jen.taylor@csiro.au [9];
    >>>alex.whan@csiro.au
    >>>; Keizer, Johannes (OPCC);
    >>> Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril
    >>> Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan
    >>> James (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios;
    >>>nikosm@agroknow.gr [10];
    >>>ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au
    >>>; Wheat Data
    >>> Interoperability WG
    >>>*Subject:* [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next
    >>> workshop in France
    >>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >>>Dear All,
    >>>Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3
    >>> of July happened to be the most convenient dates for the
    >>> workshop. Please, book these dates. We will come back to
    >>> you with the details regarding the organisation.
    >>>Regards.
    >>>On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    >>>
    >>>Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE
    >>> YEUMO a écrit :
    >>>
    >>>>Dear
    >>>> All,
    >>>>please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop.
    >>>> Thank you.
    >>>>Esther
    >>>>
    >>>>Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé
    >>>> Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    >>>>
    >>>>>Dear All,
    >>>>>this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so
    >>>>> we can find 2 days for our next workshop in France
    >>>>> (Montpellier or Versailles, depending on the budget we
    >>>>> will have): http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf [11]
    >>>>>Thank you in advance.
    >>>>>Best,
    >>>>>Esther
    >>>>>
    >>>>>--
    >>>>>
    >>>>>--
    >>>>>
    >>>> 
    >>>>
    >>>>--
    >>>>
    >>>>--
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> 
    >>>>
    >>>>*Esther
    >>>>
    >>>> DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>>>
    >>>>*Chef
    >>>>
    >>>> de projet / Project manager*
    >>>>
    >>>>Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr [12]
    >>>>
    >>>>*Direction
    >>>>
    >>>> déléguée à l’IST /
    >>>> Scientific Information
    >>>> department*
    >>>>
    >>>>Tèl.
    >>>>
    >>>> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>>>
    >>>>Fax
    >>>>
    >>>> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>>>
    >>>>RD10
    >>>>
    >>>>78
    >>>>
    >>>> 026 Versailles cedex
    >>>>
    >>>>France
    >>>>
    >>>>www.inra.fr [13]
    >>>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >>>*Esther
    >>>
    >>> DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>>
    >>>*Chef
    >>>
    >>> de projet / Project manager*
    >>>
    >>>Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr [14]
    >>>
    >>>*Direction
    >>>
    >>> déléguée à l’IST /
    >>>Scientific
    >>> Information department*
    >>>
    >>>Tèl.
    >>>
    >>> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>>
    >>>Fax
    >>>
    >>> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>>
    >>>RD10
    >>>
    >>>78
    >>>
    >>> 026 Versailles cedex
    >>>
    >>>France
    >>>
    >>>www.inra.fr [15]
    >>>
    >>> 
    >>>
    >> 
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>*Esther
    >>
    >> DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>
    >>*Chef
    >>
    >> de projet / Project manager*
    >>
    >>Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr [16]
    >>
    >>*Direction
    >>
    >> déléguée à l’IST / Scientific
    >> Information department*
    >>
    >>Tèl.
    >>
    >> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>
    >>Fax
    >>
    >> : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>
    >>RD10
    >>
    >>78
    >>
    >> 026 Versailles cedex
    >>
    >>France
    >>
    >>www.inra.fr [17]
    >>
    >> 
    >>
    >>Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee,
    >> registered in England at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ under
    >> the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity
    >> number 802038.
    --
    **********************************************************
    Laurel (Lol) Cooper, PhD
    Bioinformatics Scientist, The Planteome Project
    Dept. of Botany and Plant Pathology
    Rm 3086, Cordley Hall
    Oregon State University
    Corvallis, OR 97331
    Web: www.planteome.org [18]

    Phone: 541-737-5272
    Fax: 541-737-3573
    Skype: cooperlol910
    ***********************************************************

    [1] mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    [2] mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    [3] mailto:jen.taylor@csiro.au
    [4] mailto:alex.whan@csiro.au
    [5] mailto:nikosm@agroknow.gr
    [6] mailto:ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au
    [7] mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    [8] mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    [9] mailto:jen.taylor@csiro.au
    [10] mailto:nikosm@agroknow.gr
    [11] http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    [12] mailto:
    [13] http://www.inra.fr
    [14] mailto:
    [15] http://www.inra.fr
    [16] mailto:
    [17] http://www.inra.fr
    [18] http://www.planteome.org

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 23 Apr, 2015

    Dear All,
    we would like to hold a meeting online the first week in May, in order
    to review the cookbook and plan the workshop. The workshop will be held
    the 29-30 of June in Paris.
    Please fill in the doodle poll at the following to find a date for the
    meeting online: http://doodle.com/y4u3t58niae3uuwk
    Regards.
    Esther on behalf of the co-chairs.

    Le 14/04/2015 11:33, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    > Dear All,
    > After discussing with Johannes, we would like to propose to change the
    > dates for the workshop on Wheat vocabularies to the 29th and 30th of
    > June. Is there any chance that those who are not available that 2 days
    > make some arrangements? We apologize for any inconvenience that could
    > be caused by this change. The workshop on Agricultural vovabularies is
    > important to many of us and can not be moved. Thanks for your
    > comprehension.
    > Regards,
    > The co-chairs.
    >
    >
    > Le 13/04/2015 10:20, Keizer a écrit :
    >>
    >> We just got Friday the OK from the Gates Foundation to organize a
    >> workshop on Agricultural vocabularies the 2rd and 3^rd of July.
    >> For logistic reasons of the foundation we cannot change to other
    >> dates. Some of the participants would overlap. The solution could
    >> be to decide immediately, who will participate in which workshop.
    >> The vocabulary workshop should not exceed more than 25 participants.
    >>
    >> johannes
    >>
    >> *From:*edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    >> [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] *On Behalf Of *edzale
    >> *Sent:* 13 April 2015 10:13
    >> *To:* jen.taylor@csiro.au; alex.whan@csiro.au; Keizer, Johannes
    >> (OPCC); Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier;
    >> Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis
    >> Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; Wheat
    >> Data Interoperability WG
    >> *Subject:* [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France
    >>
    >> Dear All,
    >> Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3 of July
    >> happened to be the most convenient dates for the workshop. Please,
    >> book these dates. We will come back to you with the details regarding
    >> the organisation.
    >> Regards.
    >> On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    >>
    >> Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    >>
    >> Dear All,
    >> please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop. Thank you.
    >> Esther
    >>
    >> Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    >>
    >> Dear All,
    >> this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so we can
    >> find 2 days for our next workshop in France (Montpellier or
    >> Versailles, depending on the budget we will have):
    >> http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    >> Thank you in advance.
    >> Best,
    >> Esther
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> INRA
    >>
    >> *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>
    >> *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    >>
    >> Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    >>
    >> *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    >>
    >> Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>
    >> Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>
    >> RD10
    >>
    >> 78 026 Versailles cedex
    >>
    >> France
    >>
    >> www.inra.fr
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> INRA
    >>
    >> *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>
    >> *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    >>
    >> Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    >>
    >> *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    >>
    >> Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>
    >> Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>
    >> RD10
    >>
    >> 78 026 Versailles cedex
    >>
    >> France
    >>
    >> www.inra.fr
    >>
    >
    > --
    > --
    > INRA
    > *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    > *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    > Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    > *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    > Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    > Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >
    > RD10
    > 78 026 Versailles cedex
    > France
    > www.inra.fr
    >

    --
    --
    INRA
    *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10
    78 026 Versailles cedex
    France
    www.inra.fr

  • Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

    Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

    Date: 04 May, 2015

    Dear All,
    according to your votes, the meeting online will be held next Thursday
    (7 May) from 16:30 to 17:30 Paris time (GMT + 2 hours) by Skype. Please
    note my skype login: edzaleyeumo.
    The agenda is the following: review the cookbook (what is missing),
    discuss the agenda of the workshop, any other subject.
    Kind regards.
    Esther, on behalf of the co-chairs

    Le 23/04/2015 18:16, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    > Dear All,
    > we would like to hold a meeting online the first week in May, in order
    > to review the cookbook and plan the workshop. The workshop will be
    > held the 29-30 of June in Paris.
    > Please fill in the doodle poll at the following to find a date for the
    > meeting online: http://doodle.com/y4u3t58niae3uuwk
    > Regards.
    > Esther on behalf of the co-chairs.
    >
    > Le 14/04/2015 11:33, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    >> Dear All,
    >> After discussing with Johannes, we would like to propose to change
    >> the dates for the workshop on Wheat vocabularies to the 29th and 30th
    >> of June. Is there any chance that those who are not available that 2
    >> days make some arrangements? We apologize for any inconvenience that
    >> could be caused by this change. The workshop on Agricultural
    >> vovabularies is important to many of us and can not be moved. Thanks
    >> for your comprehension.
    >> Regards,
    >> The co-chairs.
    >>
    >>
    >> Le 13/04/2015 10:20, Keizer a écrit :
    >>>
    >>> We just got Friday the OK from the Gates Foundation to organize a
    >>> workshop on Agricultural vocabularies the 2rd and 3^rd of July.
    >>> For logistic reasons of the foundation we cannot change to other
    >>> dates. Some of the participants would overlap. The solution could
    >>> be to decide immediately, who will participate in which workshop.
    >>> The vocabulary workshop should not exceed more than 25 participants.
    >>>
    >>> johannes
    >>>
    >>> *From:*edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org
    >>> [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] *On Behalf Of *edzale
    >>> *Sent:* 13 April 2015 10:13
    >>> *To:* jen.taylor@csiro.au; alex.whan@csiro.au; Keizer, Johannes
    >>> (OPCC); Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier;
    >>> Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis
    >>> Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; Wheat
    >>> Data Interoperability WG
    >>> *Subject:* [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France
    >>>
    >>> Dear All,
    >>> Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3 of July
    >>> happened to be the most convenient dates for the workshop. Please,
    >>> book these dates. We will come back to you with the details
    >>> regarding the organisation.
    >>> Regards.
    >>> On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    >>>
    >>> Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    >>>
    >>> Dear All,
    >>> please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop. Thank you.
    >>> Esther
    >>>
    >>> Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    >>>
    >>> Dear All,
    >>> this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so we
    >>> can find 2 days for our next workshop in France (Montpellier
    >>> or Versailles, depending on the budget we will have):
    >>> http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    >>> Thank you in advance.
    >>> Best,
    >>> Esther
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> INRA
    >>>
    >>> *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>>
    >>> *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    >>>
    >>> Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    >>>
    >>> *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    >>>
    >>> Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>>
    >>> Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>>
    >>> RD10
    >>>
    >>> 78 026 Versailles cedex
    >>>
    >>> France
    >>>
    >>> www.inra.fr
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> INRA
    >>>
    >>> *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >>>
    >>> *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    >>>
    >>> Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    >>>
    >>> *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    >>>
    >>> Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >>>
    >>> Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>>
    >>> RD10
    >>>
    >>> 78 026 Versailles cedex
    >>>
    >>> France
    >>>
    >>> www.inra.fr
    >>>
    >>
    >> --
    >> --
    >> INRA
    >> *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    >> *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    >> Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    >> *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    >> Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    >> Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >>
    >> RD10
    >> 78 026 Versailles cedex
    >> France
    >> www.inra.fr
    >>
    >
    > --
    > --
    > INRA
    > *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    > *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    > Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    > *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    > Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    > Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40
    >
    > RD10
    > 78 026 Versailles cedex
    > France
    > www.inra.fr
    >

    --
    --
    INRA
    *Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE*
    *Chef de projet / Project manager*
    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr
    *Direction déléguée à l’IST / Scientific Information department*
    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44
    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10
    78 026 Versailles cedex
    France
    www.inra.fr

  • Chris Rawlings's picture

    Author: Chris Rawlings

    Date: 05 May, 2015

    Dear esther

    I must apologise to you and others, but I am not going to be able to attend the skype call this afternoon after all..

    Best wishes

    Chris

    From: edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of edzale
    Sent: 04 May 2015 08:56
    To: Keizer; jen.taylor@csiro.au; alex.whan@csiro.au; Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; Wheat Data Interoperability WG; Arnaud, Elizabeth (Bioversity-France)
    Subject: Re: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France

    Dear All,
    according to your votes, the meeting online will be held next Thursday (7 May) from 16:30 to 17:30 Paris time (GMT + 2 hours) by Skype. Please note my skype login: edzaleyeumo.
    The agenda is the following: review the cookbook (what is missing), discuss the agenda of the workshop, any other subject.
    Kind regards.
    Esther, on behalf of the co-chairs

    Le 23/04/2015 18:16, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    Dear All,
    we would like to hold a meeting online the first week in May, in order to review the cookbook and plan the workshop. The workshop will be held the 29-30 of June in Paris.
    Please fill in the doodle poll at the following to find a date for the meeting online: http://doodle.com/y4u3t58niae3uuwk
    Regards.
    Esther on behalf of the co-chairs.
    Le 14/04/2015 11:33, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    Dear All,
    After discussing with Johannes, we would like to propose to change the dates for the workshop on Wheat vocabularies to the 29th and 30th of June. Is there any chance that those who are not available that 2 days make some arrangements? We apologize for any inconvenience that could be caused by this change. The workshop on Agricultural vovabularies is important to many of us and can not be moved. Thanks for your comprehension.
    Regards,
    The co-chairs.

    Le 13/04/2015 10:20, Keizer a écrit :
    We just got Friday the OK from the Gates Foundation to organize a workshop on Agricultural vocabularies the 2rd and 3rd of July. For logistic reasons of the foundation we cannot change to other dates. Some of the participants would overlap. The solution could be to decide immediately, who will participate in which workshop. The vocabulary workshop should not exceed more than 25 participants.

    johannes

    From: edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of edzale
    Sent: 13 April 2015 10:13
    To: jen.taylor@csiro.au; alex.whan@csiro.au; Keizer, Johannes (OPCC); Odile Hologne; Sophie Aubin; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Devika P. Madalli; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Vassilis Protonotarios; nikosm@agroknow.gr; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; Wheat Data Interoperability WG
    Subject: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Re: Our next workshop in France

    Dear All,
    Thanks so much for filling in the doodle poll. The 2 and 3 of July happened to be the most convenient dates for the workshop. Please, book these dates. We will come back to you with the details regarding the organisation.
    Regards.
    On behalf of the WDI working group co-chairs
    Le 24/03/2015 14:54, Esther DZALE YEUMO a écrit :
    Dear All,
    please remind to fill in the poll for our next workshop. Thank you.
    Esther
    Le 19/03/2015 11:18, Esther Dzalé Yeumo Kaboré a écrit :
    Dear All,
    this is to invite you to fill in the following poll so we can find 2 days for our next workshop in France (Montpellier or Versailles, depending on the budget we will have): http://doodle.com/feayw4kyezt7w2qf
    Thank you in advance.
    Best,
    Esther
    --
    --

    --

    --
    [INRA]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    --

    --
    [INRA]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    --

    --
    [INRA]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    --

    --
    [INRA]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    --

    --
    [INRA]

    Esther DZALE YEUMO KABORE

    Chef de projet / Project manager

    Esther.Dzale-Yeumo@versailles.inra.fr

    Direction déléguée à l'IST / Scientific Information department

    Tèl. : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 44

    Fax : +33 1 (0)1 30 83 34 40

    RD10

    78 026 Versailles cedex

    France

    www.inra.fr

    Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ under the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity number 802038.

submit a comment