Hi everyone. There are some upcoming deadlines and events that we want to make sure you are aware of as you enter the weekend. We’ve posted them on the RDA homepage and social media, and are providing them below:
Request for Comments Deadlines:
- 5 July for RDA COVID-19 Zotero Library Supporting Output
- 6 July for Case Statement from Working Group titled “Raising FAIRness in Health Data and Health Research Performing Organisations"
- 17 July for Persistent Identification of Instruments Supporting Output
RDA Events for Week of 5 July:
- 5 July Webinar - FAIR in HL7: New standards for supporting Health Research
- 7 July Webinar – TRUST Principles Mini Symposium
Also, next week may be a good time to consider your session submission for Plenary 16. The deadline is 4 August, so you have time, but we’re offering this friendly reminder.
Lastly, if you’d like some additional reading throughout the week, check out the final version of the RDA COVID-19 Recommendations and Guidelines on Data Sharing.
Have a good weekend!
Jamie Petta, on behalf of the RDA Secretariat