We would like to invite you to our next weekly call this Thursday, 30th of
April, at 11am UTC at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86058692856.
- Define our process for responding to suggested edits and comments to
our current drafts
- Ensuring stakeholder input - how can we verify the recommendations are
useful for researchers?
- Developing Key Recommendations around Ethics and Equity: Vulnerable
Populations; Stigma; Tracking; Indigenous Populations - and from Priyanka’s
question on Slack - has the sub-group considered how data collected from
vulnerable populations result in a more equitable response to the pandemic?
- How should we grow (and curate) the resource list?
- What do we want to release this week?
- What do we want to discuss on Tuesday at the webinar - highlight a
couple of points from our recommendations/guidelines?
- Use cases with projects and for projects? Actionable recommendations
- Recommendation/How to: As a legal basis for processing personal data,
- DMP two-page factsheet?
And our rolling minutes:
Amy, Ingrid and Iryna
Our next weekly call this Thursday, Apr 30 at 11am UTC
You are here