Need your feedback

23 Feb 2015

Dear All,
Richard and I have been requested to present the intermediary results of
the working group at the plenary 6 of RDA which will take place in 2 weeks.
I enclose the presentation we have drafted something and would like to
have your feedback and inputs. Thank you in advance.
Best,
Esther

File Attachment:
AttachmentSize
File WDIWG_Outputs.pptx826.52 KB
  • Aravind Venkatesan's picture

Author: Aravind Venkatesan

Date: 23 Feb, 2015

Hello Esther,

The presentation looks good. I noticed a typo on slide 3, the first
    sentence " How foster a best use of genetic, genomic.. ", I think it
    should be "How to foster the best use of genetic, genomic..". The last
    slide states the realisation of a prototype, are there any plans to
    share the way forward with the implementation of the prototype?

Regards,

Aravind
    On 23-Feb-15 11:02 AM, edzale wrote:
    > Dear All,
    > Richard and I have been requested to present the intermediary results
    > of the working group at the plenary 6 of RDA which will take place in
    > 2 weeks.
    > I enclose the presentation we have drafted something and would like to
    > have your feedback and inputs. Thank you in advance.
    > Best,

Best,
    Esther

• Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

Date: 23 Feb, 2015

Hello Aravind,
    thank you for your feedback. We should discuss the plans for the
    prototype, including the reuse of your work.
    Best,
    Esther
    Le 23/02/2015 11:27, aravindvenkatesan a écrit :
    > Hello Esther,
    > The presentation looks good. I noticed a typo on slide 3, the first
    > sentence " How foster a best use of genetic, genomic.. ", I think it
    > should be "How to foster the best use of genetic, genomic..". The last
    > slide states the realisation of a prototype, are there any plans to
    > share the way forward with the implementation of the prototype?
    > Regards,
    > Aravind
    > On 23-Feb-15 11:02 AM, edzale wrote:
    >> Dear All,
    >> Richard and I have been requested to present the intermediary results
    >> of the working group at the plenary 6 of RDA which will take place in
    >> 2 weeks.
    >> I enclose the presentation we have drafted something and would like
    >> to have your feedback and inputs. Thank you in advance.
    >> Best,
    >> Esther
    >> --
    >> --
    >> Attached files:
    >> WDIWG_Outputs.pptx
    >> --
    >> Full post:
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/wheat-data-interoperability-wg/post/ne...
    >> Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    >> Stop emails for this post:
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/47562
    > Aravind Venkatesan
    > Post-doctoral Researcher,
    > Institut de Biologie Computationnelle,
    > Laboratory of Informatics, Robotics and Microelectronics of Montpellier (LIRMM),
    > France

• Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

Date: 23 Feb, 2015

Dear Imma,
    I was not very clear, this presentation is the one of 10 minutes
    requested by the TAB. Sorry about that. Anyway, your feedback is
    interesting and I will update the presentation accordingly. Thanks.
    Best,
    Esther

Le 23/02/2015 11:39, Subirats, Imma (OPCC) a écrit :
    > Hi Esther,
    > Thanks for sharing! I have some comments, hope they might be useful to
    > you:
    > -Slides 2-5 can be simplified to one introductory slide. The people in
    > the session know about WDI, you can refresh info for those that might
    > not be aware, but I would spend very little time on this.
    > -More information (or spend more time) to introduce the status of the
    > cookbook (and maybe some results from the workshop last year) might be
    > needed. I think it would be also interesting to introduce a bit more
    > the study of the existing Wheat related Ontologies and Vocabularies
    > and how this can benefit the Bioportal and other resources to be
    > develop within WDI. I would also add info about what the objectives of
    > the Bioportal are, and impact.
    > Hope it helps!
    > *Subject:* [rda-wdinterop-wg] Need your feedback
    > Dear All,
    > Richard and I have been requested to present the intermediary results
    > of the working group at the plenary 6 of RDA which will take place in
    > 2 weeks.
    > I enclose the presentation we have drafted something and would like to
    > have your feedback and inputs. Thank you in advance.
    > Best,

France
    www.inra.fr

• Laurel Cooper's picture

Author: Laurel Cooper

Date: 24 Feb, 2015

Dear Esther,
    I think the presentation is looking good, and you have addressed my few comments with the others. I am happy to look at the next version. I am sorry that I will not be able to attend.
    Laurel

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 23, 2015, at 4:48 AM, Esther DZALE YEUMO wrote:
    > Dear Imma,
    > I was not very clear, this presentation is the one of 10 minutes requested by the TAB. Sorry about that. Anyway, your feedback is interesting and I will update the presentation accordingly. Thanks.
    > Best,
    > Esther
    > Le 23/02/2015 11:39, Subirats, Imma (OPCC) a écrit :
    >> Hi Esther,
    >> Thanks for sharing! I have some comments, hope they might be useful to you:
    >> - Slides 2-5 can be simplified to one introductory slide. The people in the session know about WDI, you can refresh info for those that might not be aware, but I would spend very little time on this.
    >> - More information (or spend more time) to introduce the status of the cookbook (and maybe some results from the workshop last year) might be needed. I think it would be also interesting to introduce a bit more the study of the existing Wheat related Ontologies and Vocabularies and how this can benefit the Bioportal and other resources to be develop within WDI. I would also add info about what the objectives of the Bioportal are, and impact.
    >> Hope it helps!
    >> Imma
    >> From: edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org [mailto:edzale=versailles.inra.fr@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of edzale
    >> Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 11:03 AM
    >> To: alex.whan@csiro.au; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; r.shrestha2@cgiar.org; Laurel Cooper; Effie Tsiflidou; Subirats, Imma (OPCC); FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Pierre Larmande; Caracciolo, Caterina (OPCC); revertereverte@gmail.com; thomas.letellier@versailles.inra.fr; loic.couderc@versailles.inra.fr; nacer.mohellibi@versailles.inra.fr; Raphaël Flores; Hadi Quesneville; Odile Hologne; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Sophie Aubin; Wheat Data Interoperability WG
    >> Subject: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Need your feedback
    >> Dear All,
    >> Richard and I have been requested to present the intermediary results of the working group at the plenary 6 of RDA which will take place in 2 weeks.
    >> I enclose the presentation we have drafted something and would like to have your feedback and inputs. Thank you in advance.
    >> Best,
    > France
    > www.inra.fr

• Imma Subirats Coll's picture

Author: Imma Subirats Coll

Date: 25 Feb, 2015

· Hi Esther,
    · I see, sorry I understood you mention your session at the IGAD. Is this presentation then going to be delivered at the last session the first day together with the Data Description Registry Interoperability (DDRI) and Metadata? Or do you mean another breakout?
    All the best,
    Imma

From: Esther DZALE YEUMO [mailto:edzale@versailles.inra.fr]
    Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 1:48 PM
    To: Subirats, Imma (OPCC); alex.whan@csiro.au; ute.baumann@acpfg.com.au; r.shrestha2@cgiar.org; Laurel Cooper; Effie Tsiflidou; FULSS, Richard Allan James (CIMMYT); Pierre Larmande; Caracciolo, Caterina (OPCC); revertereverte@gmail.com; thomas.letellier@versailles.inra.fr; loic.couderc@versailles.inra.fr; nacer.mohellibi@versailles.inra.fr; Raphaël Flores; Hadi Quesneville; Odile Hologne; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Sophie Aubin; Wheat Data Interoperability WG
    Subject: Re: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Need your feedback

France

www.inra.fr

• Esther DZALE YEUMO's picture

Author: Esther DZALE YEUMO

Date: 25 Feb, 2015

Hi Imma,
    yes, this presentation is for the "RDA outputs plenary session" which is
    scheduled for monday 17:45-18:15.
    Cheers,
    Esther
    Le 25/02/2015 10:38, Subirats, Imma (OPCC) a écrit :
    > ·Hi Esther,
    > ·I see, sorry I understood you mention your session at the IGAD. Is
    > this presentation then going to be delivered at the last session the
    > first day together with the Data Description Registry Interoperability
    > (DDRI) and Metadata? Or do you mean another breakout?
    > All the best,
    > Odile Hologne; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Sophie Aubin; Wheat Data
    > Interoperability WG
    > *Subject:* Re: [rda-wdinterop-wg] Need your feedback
    > Dear Imma,
    > I was not very clear, this presentation is the one of 10 minutes
    > requested by the TAB. Sorry about that. Anyway, your feedback is
    > interesting and I will update the presentation accordingly. Thanks.
    > Best,
    > Esther
    > Le 23/02/2015 11:39, Subirats, Imma (OPCC) a écrit :
    > Hi Esther,
    > Thanks for sharing! I have some comments, hope they might be
    > useful to you:
    > -Slides 2-5 can be simplified to one introductory slide. The
    > people in the session know about WDI, you can refresh info for
    > those that might not be aware, but I would spend very little time
    > on this.
    > -More information (or spend more time) to introduce the status of
    > the cookbook (and maybe some results from the workshop last year)
    > might be needed. I think it would be also interesting to introduce
    > a bit more the study of the existing Wheat related Ontologies and
    > Vocabularies and how this can benefit the Bioportal and other
    > resources to be develop within WDI. I would also add info about
    > what the objectives of the Bioportal are, and impact.
    > Hope it helps!
    > nacer.mohellibi@versailles.inra.fr
    > ; Raphaël Flores; Hadi
    > Quesneville; Odile Hologne; Michael Alaux; Cyril Pommier; Sophie
    > Aubin; Wheat Data Interoperability WG
    > *Subject:* [rda-wdinterop-wg] Need your feedback
    > Dear All,
    > Richard and I have been requested to present the intermediary
    > results of the working group at the plenary 6 of RDA which will
    > take place in 2 weeks.
    > I enclose the presentation we have drafted something and would
    > like to have your feedback and inputs. Thank you in advance.
    > Best,