WG: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions

21 Jun 2017

Dear All,

The RDA secretariat requested separate applications for the two sessions we plan for Montreal.

Accordingly I split up the application I sent a few days ago.

Thanks Gail, Enrique for your reviews.

I implemented your comments.

Regards,

Christoph

Christoph Bruch

Helmholtz Association

Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office

http://os.helmholtz.de

W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61

M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

Von: Christoph Bruch [mailto:christoph.bruch@os.helmholtz.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 23:08
An: 'Timea Biro'
Cc: 'Steve Diggs'; 'Wenbo Chu'; 'stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au'; puhlir (pfuhlir@gmail.com)
Betreff: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions

Dear Timea,

Please find attached separate applications for the 2 breakout session planned by the RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability.

Please let me know if additional information is required.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Christoph

Christoph Bruch

Helmholtz Association

Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office

http://os.helmholtz.de

W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61

M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

Von: Timea Biro [mailto:t.biro@trust-itservices.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 13:21
An: Christoph Bruch
Cc: Steve Diggs; Wenbo Chu; stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
Betreff: Re: AW: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

Hi Christoph,

thank you for the message.
Please feel free to submit 2 separate applications for the meetings here https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
Please describe in detail the objectives of the meetings and the specific requirements ( e.g scheduled back to back)
TAB is reviewing all the applications and we will get back to you this.
I copy your group TAB liaison and the scheduling group for further reference.

I hope this helps & thank you very much,
Timea

On 18/06/2017 14:58, Christoph Bruch wrote:

Hi Timea,

RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability is considering a session lasting for two 90-minutes slots.

The first one is to be public the second closed.

Ideally the two sessions would be back to back.

Is that possible?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Christoph

Christoph Bruch

Helmholtz Association

Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office

http://os.helmholtz.de

W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61

M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

Von: t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org [mailto:t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org] Im Auftrag von TimeaBiro
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017 15:54
An: rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
Betreff: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

Dear all,

this is a kind reminder regarding the Call for breakout session applications.

The deadline for the submissions is the 23rd of June, 17:00 UTC.

The links to the online forms are listed below:

* WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
* Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
* BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form

For more information, please visit https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions

If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your group's TAB or Secretariat liaisons.

For additional support or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat at enquiries@rd-alliance.org.

We are looking forward to applications from all the groups for a very rich & insightful Plenary programme.

Many thanks & kind regards,

Timea

Important dates:

May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
July 31, 2017: Final program published
August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:

RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

Date:

Mon, 22 May 2017 17:04:35 +0200

From:

Timea Biro

To:

rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org

Dear all,

we are glad to inform you that the Call for Sessions for the upcoming RDA 10th Plenary (to be held 19-21 September in Montreal, Canada) is open https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions

As always, we encourage all submissions as the breakout meetings of Working Groups, Interest Groups, and ‘Birds of a Feather’ are fundamental to all RDA Plenary meetings.
Working and Interest groups are free to choose the format and workplan for their sessions and are also invited to submit joint meeting applications to explore potential synergies with other groups. If you'd like to add a new topic to the RDA agenda, make sure you submit an application for a Birds of a Feather session, to explore new potential working or interest group topics you would like address.

As with previous meetings, 3 different webforms (with examples) are available online to guide you through the submission process:

WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form

Accepted sessions will be built into the programme for the 10th Plenary Meeting.

The submissions will be reviewed by the RDA Technical Advisory Board, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your TAB or Secretariat liaisons if you should have any questions or require assistance.

Important dates:

May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
July 31, 2017: Final program published
August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting

For additional assistance or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat at enquiries@rd-alliance.org

We are looking forward to the applications, questions and suggestions.

Kindest regards,

Timea

--
Timea Biro
________________________________________________________
Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
________________________________________________________
Tel: +39-050-28359
Fax: +39-050-503325
email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
skype: timea-biro
web: www.trust-itservices.com

--
Timea Biro
________________________________________________________
Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
________________________________________________________
Tel: +39-050-28359
Fax: +39-050-503325
email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
skype: timea-biro
web: www.trust-itservices.com

  • Simon Hodson's picture

    Author: Simon Hodson

    Date: 21 Jun, 2017

    Thank you very much for this, Christoph.

    S.
    ___________________________

    CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, Registration and Information: http://codata2017.gcras.ru/

    CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Now Accepting Proposals for Sessions and Papers: http://conference.codata.org/2017/

    What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
    ___________________________
    Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

    E-Mail: simon@codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
    Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

    CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

    > On 21 Jun 2017, at 23:27, bruch wrote:
    >
    > Dear All,
    >
    > The RDA secretariat requested separate applications for the two sessions we plan for Montreal.
    >
    > Accordingly I split up the application I sent a few days ago.
    >
    > Thanks Gail, Enrique for your reviews.
    >
    > I implemented your comments.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Christoph
    >
    >
    > Christoph Bruch
    > Helmholtz Association
    > Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    > http://os.helmholtz.de
    > W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    > M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >
    >
    > Von: Christoph Bruch [mailto:christoph.bruch@os.helmholtz.de ]
    > Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 23:08
    > An: 'Timea Biro'
    > Cc: 'Steve Diggs'; 'Wenbo Chu'; 'stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au '; puhlir (pfuhlir@gmail.com )
    > Betreff: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions
    >
    > Dear Timea,
    >
    > Please find attached separate applications for the 2 breakout session planned by the RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability.
    >
    > Please let me know if additional information is required.
    >
    > Thanks for your help!
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Christoph
    >
    >
    >
    > Christoph Bruch
    > Helmholtz Association
    > Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    > http://os.helmholtz.de
    > W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    > M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >
    >
    > Von: Timea Biro [mailto:t.biro@trust-itservices.com ]
    > Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 13:21
    > An: Christoph Bruch
    > Cc: Steve Diggs; Wenbo Chu; stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    > Betreff: Re: AW: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >
    > Hi Christoph,
    >
    > thank you for the message.
    > Please feel free to submit 2 separate applications for the meetings here https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    > Please describe in detail the objectives of the meetings and the specific requirements ( e.g scheduled back to back)
    > TAB is reviewing all the applications and we will get back to you this.
    > I copy your group TAB liaison and the scheduling group for further reference.
    >
    > I hope this helps & thank you very much,
    > Timea
    >
    >
    > On 18/06/2017 14:58, Christoph Bruch wrote:
    > Hi Timea,
    >
    > RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability is considering a session lasting for two 90-minutes slots.
    >
    > The first one is to be public the second closed.
    >
    > Ideally the two sessions would be back to back.
    >
    > Is that possible?
    >
    > Thanks for your help!
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Christoph
    >
    >
    > Christoph Bruch
    > Helmholtz Association
    > Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    > http://os.helmholtz.de
    > W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    > M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >
    >
    > Von: t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org [mailto:t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org ] Im Auftrag von TimeaBiro
    > Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017 15:54
    > An: rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    > Betreff: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >
    > Dear all,
    >
    > this is a kind reminder regarding the Call for breakout session applications.
    >
    > The deadline for the submissions is the 23rd of June, 17:00 UTC.
    >
    > The links to the online forms are listed below:
    >
    > WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    > Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    > BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form
    > For more information, please visit https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions
    > If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your group's TAB or Secretariat liaisons.
    >
    > For additional support or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat at enquiries@rd-alliance.org.
    > We are looking forward to applications from all the groups for a very rich & insightful Plenary programme.
    >
    > Many thanks & kind regards,
    >
    > Timea
    >
    >
    >
    > Important dates:
    >
    > May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    > June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    > July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    > July 31, 2017: Final program published
    > August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    > September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting
    >
    >
    >
    > -------- Forwarded Message --------
    > Subject:
    > RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    > Date:
    > Mon, 22 May 2017 17:04:35 +0200
    > From:
    > Timea Biro
    > To:
    > rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    >
    > Dear all,
    >
    > we are glad to inform you that the Call for Sessions for the upcoming RDA 10th Plenary (to be held 19-21 September in Montreal, Canada) is open https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions
    >
    > As always, we encourage all submissions as the breakout meetings of Working Groups, Interest Groups, and ‘Birds of a Feather’ are fundamental to all RDA Plenary meetings.
    > Working and Interest groups are free to choose the format and workplan for their sessions and are also invited to submit joint meeting applications to explore potential synergies with other groups. If you'd like to add a new topic to the RDA agenda, make sure you submit an application for a Birds of a Feather session, to explore new potential working or interest group topics you would like address.
    >
    > As with previous meetings, 3 different webforms (with examples) are available online to guide you through the submission process:
    >
    > WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    > Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    > BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form
    >
    > Accepted sessions will be built into the programme for the 10th Plenary Meeting.
    >
    > The submissions will be reviewed by the RDA Technical Advisory Board, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your TAB or Secretariat liaisons if you should have any questions or require assistance.
    >
    > Important dates:
    >
    > May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    > June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    > July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    > July 31, 2017: Final program published
    > August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    > September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting
    >
    > For additional assistance or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat at enquiries@rd-alliance.org
    > We are looking forward to the applications, questions and suggestions.
    >
    > Kindest regards,
    >
    > Timea
    >
    > --
    > Timea
    > Biro
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    > Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    > 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    > Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Tel: +39-050-28359
    > Fax: +39-050-503325
    > email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
    > skype: timea-biro
    > web: www.trust-itservices.com
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Timea Biro
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    > Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    > 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    > Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Tel: +39-050-28359
    > Fax: +39-050-503325
    > email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
    > skype: timea-biro
    > web: www.trust-itservices.com <2017-06-21_RDA_Legal_Plenary-10-Montreal_ LegalInteropSession1_Application.docx><2017-06-21_RDA_Legal_Plenary-10-Montreal_ LegalInteropSession2_Application.docx>
    > Attached files:
    > 2017-06-21_RDA_Legal_Plenary-10-Montreal__LegalInteropSession1_Application.docx
    > 2017-06-21_RDA_Legal_Plenary-10-Montreal__LegalInteropSession2_Application.docx
    > --
    > Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    > Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    > Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714

  • Gail Clement's picture

    Author: Gail Clement

    Date: 23 Jun, 2017

    Dear Christof et al.,

    On this morning’s conference call our small but mighty group unanimously approved the proposal for Session 1 but agree that we don’t have a firm plan for Session 2.

    In support of Session 1, Bernard will be following up with Bob/Simon on Belmont Forum participation; Gail and Enrique will be following up with Melissa on NIH community participation; and Gail will be following up with Caltech/TCCON on their participation. There is also a window for you, Christof, to follow up with OpenAire on their participation but we leave that to your preference.

    Asha asked if we want a Doodle poll for scheduling calls after today. As I will be mostly out of circulation for most of July (CODATA-RDA Summer School, #DataTrieste2017), I could not speak for the other Co-chairs to see who is available to lead those discussions. Asha will check with Simon on that matter. So *as of this moment we have no more conference calls scheduled*

    Thanks to all for your continued participation in our robust and illuminating discussions around identifying (and surmounting!) legal barriers to data sharing!!!

    Best wishes,

    Gail

    From: christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org [mailto:christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of bruch
    Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:28 PM
    To: RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG
    Subject: [rda-legalinterop-ig] WG: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions

    Dear All,

    The RDA secretariat requested separate applications for the two sessions we plan for Montreal.

    Accordingly I split up the application I sent a few days ago.

    Thanks Gail, Enrique for your reviews.

    I implemented your comments.

    Regards,

    Christoph

    Christoph Bruch
    Helmholtz Association
    Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    http://os.helmholtz.de
    W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

    Von: Christoph Bruch [mailto:christoph.bruch@os.helmholtz.de]
    Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 23:08
    An: 'Timea Biro'
    Cc: 'Steve Diggs'; 'Wenbo Chu'; 'stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au'; puhlir (pfuhlir@gmail.com)
    Betreff: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions

    Dear Timea,

    Please find attached separate applications for the 2 breakout session planned by the RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability.

    Please let me know if additional information is required.

    Thanks for your help!

    Regards,

    Christoph

    Christoph Bruch
    Helmholtz Association
    Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    http://os.helmholtz.de
    W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

    Von: Timea Biro [mailto:t.biro@trust-itservices.com]
    Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 13:21
    An: Christoph Bruch
    Cc: Steve Diggs; Wenbo Chu; stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    Betreff: Re: AW: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

    Hi Christoph,

    thank you for the message.
    Please feel free to submit 2 separate applications for the meetings here https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    Please describe in detail the objectives of the meetings and the specific requirements ( e.g scheduled back to back)
    TAB is reviewing all the applications and we will get back to you this.
    I copy your group TAB liaison and the scheduling group for further reference.

    I hope this helps & thank you very much,
    Timea

    On 18/06/2017 14:58, Christoph Bruch wrote:
    Hi Timea,

    RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability is considering a session lasting for two 90-minutes slots.

    The first one is to be public the second closed.

    Ideally the two sessions would be back to back.

    Is that possible?

    Thanks for your help!

    Regards,

    Christoph

    Christoph Bruch
    Helmholtz Association
    Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    http://os.helmholtz.de
    W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

    Von: t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org [mailto:t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org] Im Auftrag von TimeaBiro
    Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017 15:54
    An: rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    Betreff: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

    Dear all,

    this is a kind reminder regarding the Call for breakout session applications.

    The deadline for the submissions is the 23rd of June, 17:00 UTC.

    The links to the online forms are listed below:

    * WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    * Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    * BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form

    For more information, please visit https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions

    If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your group's TAB or Secretariat liaisons.

    For additional support or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat at enquiries@rd-alliance.org.

    We are looking forward to applications from all the groups for a very rich & insightful Plenary programme.

    Many thanks & kind regards,

    Timea

    Important dates:

    May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    July 31, 2017: Final program published
    August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting

    -------- Forwarded Message --------
    Subject:

    RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

    Date:

    Mon, 22 May 2017 17:04:35 +0200

    From:

    Timea Biro

    To:

    rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org

    Dear all,

    we are glad to inform you that the Call for Sessions for the upcoming RDA 10th Plenary (to be held 19-21 September in Montreal, Canada) is open https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions

    As always, we encourage all submissions as the breakout meetings of Working Groups, Interest Groups, and ‘Birds of a Feather’ are fundamental to all RDA Plenary meetings.
    Working and Interest groups are free to choose the format and workplan for their sessions and are also invited to submit joint meeting applications to explore potential synergies with other groups. If you'd like to add a new topic to the RDA agenda, make sure you submit an application for a Birds of a Feather session, to explore new potential working or interest group topics you would like address.

    As with previous meetings, 3 different webforms (with examples) are available online to guide you through the submission process:

    WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form

    Accepted sessions will be built into the programme for the 10th Plenary Meeting.

    The submissions will be reviewed by the RDA Technical Advisory Board, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your TAB or Secretariat liaisons if you should have any questions or require assistance.

    Important dates:

    May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    July 31, 2017: Final program published
    August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting

    For additional assistance or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat at enquiries@rd-alliance.org

    We are looking forward to the applications, questions and suggestions.

    Kindest regards,

    Timea

    --

    Timea

    Biro

    ________________________________________________________

    Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl

    Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25

    42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY

    Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK

    ________________________________________________________

    Tel: +39-050-28359

    Fax: +39-050-503325

    email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com

    skype: timea-biro

    web: www.trust-itservices.com

    --

    Timea Biro

    ________________________________________________________

    Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl

    Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25

    42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY

    Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK

    ________________________________________________________

    Tel: +39-050-28359

    Fax: +39-050-503325

    email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com

    skype: timea-biro

    web: www.trust-itservices.com

  • Simon Hodson's picture

    Author: Simon Hodson

    Date: 27 Jun, 2017

    Dear Gail, Christoph, Bob; all;

    Thank you very much for this, Gail.

    I would be grateful for some indication of the appetite for further calls in July and August? Like Gail I will have a lot of demands on my time in July but less so in August. I suggest that we should at least have a call or two in September in the build up to the Montréal Plenary.

    I would be grateful if you could give some indication of appetite and availability before Asha goes ahead and sends a doodle or we schedule a call. One option could be to schedule a call or two for 1, 8, 15 September and to take a break until then. Others may prefer to keep momentum and schedule a call or two in August. Please let me know your thoughts.

    With very best wishes,

    Simon.
    ___________________________

    CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, submit proposals for sessions and papers, deadline 28 July: http://conference.codata.org/2017/

    What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
    ___________________________
    Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

    E-Mail: simon@codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
    Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

    CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

    > On 23 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Repositorian wrote:
    >
    > Dear Christof et al.,
    >
    > On this morning’s conference call our small but mighty group unanimously approved the proposal for Session 1 but agree that we don’t have a firm plan for Session 2.
    >
    > In support of Session 1, Bernard will be following up with Bob/Simon on Belmont Forum participation; Gail and Enrique will be following up with Melissa on NIH community participation; and Gail will be following up with Caltech/TCCON on their participation. There is also a window for you, Christof, to follow up with OpenAire on their participation but we leave that to your preference.
    >
    > Asha asked if we want a Doodle poll for scheduling calls after today. As I will be mostly out of circulation for most of July (CODATA-RDA Summer School, #DataTrieste2017), I could not speak for the other Co-chairs to see who is available to lead those discussions. Asha will check with Simon on that matter. So *as of this moment we have no more conference calls scheduled*
    >
    > Thanks to all for your continued participation in our robust and illuminating discussions around identifying (and surmounting!) legal barriers to data sharing!!!
    >
    > Best wishes,
    >
    > Gail
    >
    > From: christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org [mailto:christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of bruch
    > Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:28 PM
    > To: RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG
    > Subject: [rda-legalinterop-ig] WG: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions
    >
    > Dear All,
    >
    > The RDA secretariat requested separate applications for the two sessions we plan for Montreal.
    >
    > Accordingly I split up the application I sent a few days ago.
    >
    > Thanks Gail, Enrique for your reviews.
    >
    > I implemented your comments.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Christoph
    >
    >
    > Christoph Bruch
    > Helmholtz Association
    > Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    > http://os.helmholtz.de
    > W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    > M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >
    >
    > Von: Christoph Bruch [mailto:christoph.bruch@os.helmholtz.de ]
    > Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 23:08
    > An: 'Timea Biro'
    > Cc: 'Steve Diggs'; 'Wenbo Chu'; 'stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au'; puhlir (pfuhlir@gmail.com )
    > Betreff: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions
    >
    > Dear Timea,
    >
    > Please find attached separate applications for the 2 breakout session planned by the RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability.
    >
    > Please let me know if additional information is required.
    >
    > Thanks for your help!
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Christoph
    >
    >
    >
    > Christoph Bruch
    > Helmholtz Association
    > Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    > http://os.helmholtz.de
    > W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    > M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >
    >
    > Von: Timea Biro [mailto:t.biro@trust-itservices.com ]
    > Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 13:21
    > An: Christoph Bruch
    > Cc: Steve Diggs; Wenbo Chu; stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    > Betreff: Re: AW: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >
    > Hi Christoph,
    >
    > thank you for the message.
    > Please feel free to submit 2 separate applications for the meetings here https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    > Please describe in detail the objectives of the meetings and the specific requirements ( e.g scheduled back to back)
    > TAB is reviewing all the applications and we will get back to you this.
    > I copy your group TAB liaison and the scheduling group for further reference.
    >
    > I hope this helps & thank you very much,
    > Timea
    >
    >
    > On 18/06/2017 14:58, Christoph Bruch wrote:
    > Hi Timea,
    >
    > RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability is considering a session lasting for two 90-minutes slots.
    >
    > The first one is to be public the second closed.
    >
    > Ideally the two sessions would be back to back.
    >
    > Is that possible?
    >
    > Thanks for your help!
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Christoph
    >
    >
    > Christoph Bruch
    > Helmholtz Association
    > Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    > http://os.helmholtz.de
    > W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    > M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >
    >
    > Von: t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org [mailto:t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org ] Im Auftrag von TimeaBiro
    > Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017 15:54
    > An: rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    > Betreff: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >
    > Dear all,
    >
    > this is a kind reminder regarding the Call for breakout session applications.
    >
    > The deadline for the submissions is the 23rd of June, 17:00 UTC.
    >
    > The links to the online forms are listed below:
    >
    > WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    > Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    > BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form
    > For more information, please visit https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions
    > If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your group's TAB or Secretariat liaisons.
    >
    > For additional support or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat atenquiries@rd-alliance.org.
    > We are looking forward to applications from all the groups for a very rich & insightful Plenary programme.
    >
    > Many thanks & kind regards,
    >
    > Timea
    >
    >
    >
    > Important dates:
    >
    > May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    > June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    > July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    > July 31, 2017: Final program published
    > August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    > September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting
    >
    >
    >
    > -------- Forwarded Message --------
    > Subject:
    > RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    > Date:
    > Mon, 22 May 2017 17:04:35 +0200
    > From:
    > Timea Biro
    > To:
    > rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    >
    > Dear all,
    >
    > we are glad to inform you that the Call for Sessions for the upcoming RDA 10th Plenary (to be held 19-21 September in Montreal, Canada) is open https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions
    >
    > As always, we encourage all submissions as the breakout meetings of Working Groups, Interest Groups, and ‘Birds of a Feather’ are fundamental to all RDA Plenary meetings.
    > Working and Interest groups are free to choose the format and workplan for their sessions and are also invited to submit joint meeting applications to explore potential synergies with other groups. If you'd like to add a new topic to the RDA agenda, make sure you submit an application for a Birds of a Feather session, to explore new potential working or interest group topics you would like address.
    >
    > As with previous meetings, 3 different webforms (with examples) are available online to guide you through the submission process:
    >
    > WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    > Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    > BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form
    >
    > Accepted sessions will be built into the programme for the 10th Plenary Meeting.
    >
    > The submissions will be reviewed by the RDA Technical Advisory Board, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your TAB or Secretariat liaisons if you should have any questions or require assistance.
    >
    > Important dates:
    >
    > May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    > June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    > July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    > July 31, 2017: Final program published
    > August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    > September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting
    >
    > For additional assistance or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat atenquiries@rd-alliance.org
    > We are looking forward to the applications, questions and suggestions.
    >
    > Kindest regards,
    >
    > Timea
    >
    > --
    > Timea
    > Biro
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    > Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    > 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    > Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Tel: +39-050-28359
    > Fax: +39-050-503325
    > email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
    > skype: timea-biro
    > web: www.trust-itservices.com
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Timea Biro
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    > Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    > 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    > Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    > ________________________________________________________
    > Tel: +39-050-28359
    > Fax: +39-050-503325
    > email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
    > skype: timea-biro
    > web: www.trust-itservices.com --
    > Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    > Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    > Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714

  • Robert Chen's picture

    Author: Robert Chen

    Date: 27 Jun, 2017

    Sorry that I've been unable to participate for most of June. I think at
    least one call in July and another in August would be good. I'm free
    most Friday mornings in July and a couple in August, depending on the
    time. Are Friday's still best for most people or do we need to look at
    other days? My guess is that September will actually be busier for
    many...it will be for me.

    Cheers, Bob

    *****
    Dr. Robert S. Chen
    Director, Center for International Earth Science Information Network
    (CIESIN), The Earth Institute, Columbia University
    Manager, NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)
    P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
    tel. +1 845-365-8952; fax +1 845-365-8922
    e-mail: bchen@ciesin.columbia.edu
    CIESIN web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
    SEDAC web site: http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu

    On 6/27/17 10:23 AM, Simon Hodson wrote:
    > Dear Gail, Christoph, Bob; all;
    >
    > Thank you very much for this, Gail.
    >
    > I would be grateful for some indication of the appetite for further
    > calls in July and August? Like Gail I will have a lot of demands on
    > my time in July but less so in August. I suggest that we should at
    > least have a call or two in September in the build up to the Montréal
    > Plenary.
    >
    > I would be grateful if you could give some indication of appetite and
    > availability before Asha goes ahead and sends a doodle or we schedule
    > a call. One option could be to schedule a call or two for 1, 8, 15
    > September and to take a break until then. Others may prefer to keep
    > momentum and schedule a call or two in August. Please let me know
    > your thoughts.
    >
    > With very best wishes,
    >
    > Simon.
    > ___________________________
    >
    > CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and
    > Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, submit
    > proposals for sessions and papers, deadline 28 July:
    > http://conference.codata.org/2017/
    >
    > What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus:
    > Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
    > ___________________________
    > Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org
    >
    > E-Mail: simon@codata.org |
    > Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
    > Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59
    >
    > CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5
    > rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE
    >
    >
    >> On 23 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Repositorian > > wrote:
    >>
    >> Dear Christof et al.,
    >> On this morning’s conference call our small but mighty group
    >> unanimously approved the proposal for Session 1 but agree that we
    >> don’t have a firm plan for Session 2.
    >> In support of Session 1, Bernard will be following up with Bob/Simon
    >> on Belmont Forum participation; Gail and Enrique will be following up
    >> with Melissa on NIH community participation; and Gail will be
    >> following up with Caltech/TCCON on their participation. There is also
    >> a window for you, Christof, to follow up with OpenAire on their
    >> participation but we leave that to your preference.
    >> Asha asked if we want a Doodle poll for scheduling calls after
    >> today. As I will be mostly out of circulation for most of July
    >> (CODATA-RDA Summer School, #DataTrieste2017), I could not speak for
    >> the other Co-chairs to see who is available to lead those
    >> discussions. Asha will check with Simon on that matter. So **as of
    >> this moment we have no more conference calls scheduled**
    >> Thanks to all for your continued participation in our robust and
    >> illuminating discussions around identifying (and surmounting!) legal
    >> barriers to data sharing!!!
    >> Best wishes,
    >>
    >> Gail
    >> *From:*christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org
    >>
    >> [mailto:christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org]*On Behalf
    >> Of*bruch
    >> *Sent:*Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:28 PM
    >> *To:*RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG
    >> > >
    >> *Subject:*[rda-legalinterop-ig] WG: RDA 10th Plenary - Application
    >> for 2 Breakout sessions
    >> Dear All,
    >> The RDA secretariat requested separate applications for the two
    >> sessions we plan for Montreal.
    >> Accordingly I split up the application I sent a few days ago.
    >> Thanks Gail, Enrique for your reviews.
    >> I implemented your comments.
    >> Regards,
    >> Christoph
    >> Christoph Bruch
    >> Helmholtz Association
    >> Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    >> http://os.helmholtz.de
    >> W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    >> M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >> *Von:*Christoph Bruch [mailto:christoph.bruch@os.helmholtz.de]
    >> *Gesendet:*Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 23:08
    >> *An:*'Timea Biro'
    >> *Cc:*'Steve Diggs'; 'Wenbo Chu'; 'stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    >> '; puhlir (pfuhlir@gmail.com
    >> )
    >> *Betreff:*RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions
    >> Dear Timea,
    >> Please find attached separate applications for the 2 breakout session
    >> planned by the RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability.
    >> Please let me know if additional information is required.
    >> Thanks for your help!
    >> Regards,
    >> Christoph
    >> Christoph Bruch
    >> Helmholtz Association
    >> Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    >> http://os.helmholtz.de
    >> W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    >> M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >> *Von:*Timea Biro [mailto:t.biro@trust-itservices.com]
    >> *Gesendet:*Montag, 19. Juni 2017 13:21
    >> *An:*Christoph Bruch
    >> *Cc:*Steve Diggs; Wenbo Chu;stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    >>
    >> *Betreff:*Re: AW: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC -
    >> RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >> Hi Christoph,
    >>
    >> thank you for the message.
    >> Please feel free to submit 2 separate applications for the meetings
    >> herehttps://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    >> Please describe in detail the objectives of the meetings and the
    >> specific requirements ( e.g scheduled back to back)
    >> TAB is reviewing all the applications and we will get back to you this.
    >> I copy your group TAB liaison and the scheduling group for further
    >> reference.
    >>
    >> I hope this helps & thank you very much,
    >> Timea
    >>
    >>
    >> On 18/06/2017 14:58, Christoph Bruch wrote:
    >>
    >> Hi Timea,
    >> RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability is considering a session
    >> lasting for two 90-minutes slots.
    >> The first one is to be public the second closed.
    >> Ideally the two sessions would be back to back.
    >> Is that possible?
    >> Thanks for your help!
    >> Regards,
    >> Christoph
    >> Christoph Bruch
    >> Helmholtz Association
    >> Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    >> http://os.helmholtz.de
    >> W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    >> M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >> *Von:*t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org
    >> [mailto:t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org]*Im
    >> Auftrag von*TimeaBiro
    >> *Gesendet:*Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017 15:54
    >> *An:*rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    >>
    >> *Betreff:*[rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA
    >> 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >>
    >> Dear all,
    >>
    >> this is a kind reminder regarding the*Call for breakout session
    >> applications*.
    >>
    >> The deadline for the submissions is the*23rd of June, 17:00 UTC.*
    >>
    >> The links to the online forms are listed below:
    >>
    >> * WG and IG sessions
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    >> * Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    >> * BoF sessions
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form
    >>
    >> For more information, please
    >> visithttps://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions
    >>
    >> If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to get
    >> in touch with your group's TAB or Secretariat liaisons.
    >>
    >> For additional support or information, feel free to contact the
    >> RDA Secretariat atenquiries@rd-alliance.org.
    >>
    >>
    >> We are looking forward to applications from all the groups for a
    >> very rich & insightful Plenary programme.
    >>
    >> Many thanks & kind regards,
    >>
    >> Timea
    >>
    >> *Important dates:*
    >>
    >> May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    >> June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes
    >> | No exceptions or extensions
    >> July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    >> July 31, 2017: Final program published
    >> August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    >> September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> -------- Forwarded Message --------
    >> *Subject:*
    >>
    >> RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >> *Date:*
    >>
    >> Mon, 22 May 2017 17:04:35 +0200
    >> *From:*
    >>
    >> Timea Biro
    >>
    >> *To:*
    >>
    >> rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    >>
    >>
    >> Dear all,
    >>
    >> we are glad to inform you that the Call for Sessions for the
    >> upcoming RDA 10th Plenary (to be held 19-21 September in
    >> Montreal, Canada) is
    >> openhttps://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions
    >>
    >> As always, we encourage all submissions as the breakout meetings
    >> of Working Groups, Interest Groups, and ‘Birds of a Feather’ are
    >> fundamental to all RDA Plenary meetings.
    >> Working and Interest groups are free to choose the format and
    >> workplan for their sessions and are also invited to submit joint
    >> meeting applications to explore potential synergies with other
    >> groups. If you'd like to add a new topic to the RDA agenda, make
    >> sure you submit an application for a Birds of a Feather session,
    >> to explore new potential working or interest group topics you
    >> would like address.
    >>
    >> As with previous meetings, 3 different webforms (with examples)
    >> are available online to guide you through the submission process:
    >>
    >> *WG and IG sessions*
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    >> *Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs
    >> *https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    >> *BoF sessions*
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form
    >>
    >> Accepted sessions will be built into the programme for the 10th
    >> Plenary Meeting.
    >>
    >> The submissions will be reviewed by the RDA Technical Advisory
    >> Board, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your TAB or
    >> Secretariat liaisons if you should have any questions or require
    >> assistance.
    >>
    >> Important dates:
    >>
    >> May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    >> June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes
    >> | No exceptions or extensions
    >> July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    >> July 31, 2017: Final program published
    >> August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    >> September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting
    >>
    >> For additional assistance or information, feel free to contact
    >> the RDA Secretariat atenquiries@rd-alliance.org
    >>
    >>
    >> We are looking forward to the applications, questions and
    >> suggestions.
    >>
    >> Kindest regards,
    >>
    >> Timea
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Timea
    >>
    >> Biro
    >>
    >> ________________________________________________________
    >>
    >> Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    >>
    >> Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    >>
    >> 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    >>
    >> Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    >>
    >> ________________________________________________________
    >>
    >> Tel: +39-050-28359
    >>
    >> Fax: +39-050-503325
    >>
    >> email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
    >>
    >>
    >> skype: timea-biro
    >>
    >> web: www.trust-itservices.com
    >>
    >> --
    >> Timea Biro
    >> ________________________________________________________
    >> Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    >> Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    >> 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    >> Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    >> ________________________________________________________
    >> Tel: +39-050-28359
    >> Fax: +39-050-503325
    >> email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
    >> skype: timea-biro
    >> web: www.trust-itservices.com
    >> --
    >> Full post:
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    >> Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    >> Stop emails for this post:
    >> https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Full post:
    > https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    > Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    > Stop emails for this post:
    > https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714

  • Simon Hodson's picture

    Author: Simon Hodson

    Date: 27 Jun, 2017

    Thanks, Bob. On the basis of my own availability I could suggest:

    Friday 28 July 13.00 UTC or 14.00 UTC
    Friday 25 August 13.00 UTC or 14.00 UTC

    Shall we poll for those dates or for others? Shall we just fix those dates?

    Best wishes,

    Simon.
    ___________________________

    CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, submit proposals for sessions and papers, deadline 28 July: http://conference.codata.org/2017/

    What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
    ___________________________
    Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

    E-Mail: simon@codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
    Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

    CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

    > On 27 Jun 2017, at 16:49, rsc32 wrote:
    >
    > Sorry that I've been unable to participate for most of June. I think at least one call in July and another in August would be good. I'm free most Friday mornings in July and a couple in August, depending on the time. Are Friday's still best for most people or do we need to look at other days? My guess is that September will actually be busier for many...it will be for me.
    > Cheers, Bob
    > *****
    > Dr. Robert S. Chen
    > Director, Center for International Earth Science Information Network
    > (CIESIN), The Earth Institute, Columbia University
    > Manager, NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)
    > P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
    > tel. +1 845-365-8952; fax +1 845-365-8922
    > e-mail: bchen@ciesin.columbia.edu
    > CIESIN web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
    > SEDAC web site: http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu
    >
    > On 6/27/17 10:23 AM, Simon Hodson wrote:
    >> Dear Gail, Christoph, Bob; all;
    >>
    >> Thank you very much for this, Gail.
    >>
    >> I would be grateful for some indication of the appetite for further calls in July and August? Like Gail I will have a lot of demands on my time in July but less so in August. I suggest that we should at least have a call or two in September in the build up to the Montréal Plenary.
    >>
    >> I would be grateful if you could give some indication of appetite and availability before Asha goes ahead and sends a doodle or we schedule a call. One option could be to schedule a call or two for 1, 8, 15 September and to take a break until then. Others may prefer to keep momentum and schedule a call or two in August. Please let me know your thoughts.
    >>
    >> With very best wishes,
    >>
    >> Simon.
    >> ___________________________
    >>
    >> CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, submit proposals for sessions and papers, deadline 28 July: http://conference.codata.org/2017/
    >>
    >> What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
    >> ___________________________
    >> Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org
    >>
    >> E-Mail: simon@codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
    >> Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59
    >>
    >> CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE
    >>
    >>
    >>> On 23 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Repositorian > wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Dear Christof et al.,
    >>>
    >>> On this morning’s conference call our small but mighty group unanimously approved the proposal for Session 1 but agree that we don’t have a firm plan for Session 2.
    >>>
    >>> In support of Session 1, Bernard will be following up with Bob/Simon on Belmont Forum participation; Gail and Enrique will be following up with Melissa on NIH community participation; and Gail will be following up with Caltech/TCCON on their participation. There is also a window for you, Christof, to follow up with OpenAire on their participation but we leave that to your preference.
    >>>
    >>> Asha asked if we want a Doodle poll for scheduling calls after today. As I will be mostly out of circulation for most of July (CODATA-RDA Summer School, #DataTrieste2017), I could not speak for the other Co-chairs to see who is available to lead those discussions. Asha will check with Simon on that matter. So *as of this moment we have no more conference calls scheduled*
    >>>
    >>> Thanks to all for your continued participation in our robust and illuminating discussions around identifying (and surmounting!) legal barriers to data sharing!!!
    >>>
    >>> Best wishes,
    >>>
    >>> Gail
    >>>
    >>> From: christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org [mailto:christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org ] On Behalf Of bruch
    >>> Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:28 PM
    >>> To: RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG >
    >>> Subject: [rda-legalinterop-ig] WG: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions
    >>>
    >>> Dear All,
    >>>
    >>> The RDA secretariat requested separate applications for the two sessions we plan for Montreal.
    >>>
    >>> Accordingly I split up the application I sent a few days ago.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks Gail, Enrique for your reviews.
    >>>
    >>> I implemented your comments.
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Christoph
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Christoph Bruch
    >>> Helmholtz Association
    >>> Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    >>> http://os.helmholtz.de
    >>> W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    >>> M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Von: Christoph Bruch [mailto:christoph.bruch@os.helmholtz.de ]
    >>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 23:08
    >>> An: 'Timea Biro'
    >>> Cc: 'Steve Diggs'; 'Wenbo Chu'; 'stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au '; puhlir (pfuhlir@gmail.com )
    >>> Betreff: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions
    >>>
    >>> Dear Timea,
    >>>
    >>> Please find attached separate applications for the 2 breakout session planned by the RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability.
    >>>
    >>> Please let me know if additional information is required.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for your help!
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Christoph
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Christoph Bruch
    >>> Helmholtz Association
    >>> Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    >>> http://os.helmholtz.de
    >>> W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    >>> M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Von: Timea Biro [mailto:t.biro@trust-itservices.com ]
    >>> Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 13:21
    >>> An: Christoph Bruch
    >>> Cc: Steve Diggs; Wenbo Chu; stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    >>> Betreff: Re: AW: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >>>
    >>> Hi Christoph,
    >>>
    >>> thank you for the message.
    >>> Please feel free to submit 2 separate applications for the meetings here https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    >>> Please describe in detail the objectives of the meetings and the specific requirements ( e.g scheduled back to back)
    >>> TAB is reviewing all the applications and we will get back to you this.
    >>> I copy your group TAB liaison and the scheduling group for further reference.
    >>>
    >>> I hope this helps & thank you very much,
    >>> Timea
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> On 18/06/2017 14:58, Christoph Bruch wrote:
    >>> Hi Timea,
    >>>
    >>> RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability is considering a session lasting for two 90-minutes slots.
    >>>
    >>> The first one is to be public the second closed.
    >>>
    >>> Ideally the two sessions would be back to back.
    >>>
    >>> Is that possible?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for your help!
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Christoph
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Christoph Bruch
    >>> Helmholtz Association
    >>> Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    >>> http://os.helmholtz.de
    >>> W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    >>> M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Von: t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org [mailto:t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org ] Im Auftrag von TimeaBiro
    >>> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017 15:54
    >>> An: rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    >>> Betreff: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >>>
    >>> Dear all,
    >>>
    >>> this is a kind reminder regarding the Call for breakout session applications.
    >>>
    >>> The deadline for the submissions is the 23rd of June, 17:00 UTC.
    >>>
    >>> The links to the online forms are listed below:
    >>>
    >>> WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    >>> Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    >>> BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form
    >>> For more information, please visit https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions
    >>> If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your group's TAB or Secretariat liaisons.
    >>>
    >>> For additional support or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat atenquiries@rd-alliance.org.
    >>> We are looking forward to applications from all the groups for a very rich & insightful Plenary programme.
    >>>
    >>> Many thanks & kind regards,
    >>>
    >>> Timea
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Important dates:
    >>>
    >>> May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    >>> June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    >>> July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    >>> July 31, 2017: Final program published
    >>> August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    >>> September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> -------- Forwarded Message --------
    >>> Subject:
    >>> RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications
    >>> Date:
    >>> Mon, 22 May 2017 17:04:35 +0200
    >>> From:
    >>> Timea Biro
    >>> To:
    >>> rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    >>>
    >>> Dear all,
    >>>
    >>> we are glad to inform you that the Call for Sessions for the upcoming RDA 10th Plenary (to be held 19-21 September in Montreal, Canada) is open https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions
    >>>
    >>> As always, we encourage all submissions as the breakout meetings of Working Groups, Interest Groups, and ‘Birds of a Feather’ are fundamental to all RDA Plenary meetings.
    >>> Working and Interest groups are free to choose the format and workplan for their sessions and are also invited to submit joint meeting applications to explore potential synergies with other groups. If you'd like to add a new topic to the RDA agenda, make sure you submit an application for a Birds of a Feather session, to explore new potential working or interest group topics you would like address.
    >>>
    >>> As with previous meetings, 3 different webforms (with examples) are available online to guide you through the submission process:
    >>>
    >>> WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    >>> Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    >>> BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form
    >>>
    >>> Accepted sessions will be built into the programme for the 10th Plenary Meeting.
    >>>
    >>> The submissions will be reviewed by the RDA Technical Advisory Board, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your TAB or Secretariat liaisons if you should have any questions or require assistance.
    >>>
    >>> Important dates:
    >>>
    >>> May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    >>> June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    >>> July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    >>> July 31, 2017: Final program published
    >>> August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    >>> September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting
    >>>
    >>> For additional assistance or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat atenquiries@rd-alliance.org
    >>> We are looking forward to the applications, questions and suggestions.
    >>>
    >>> Kindest regards,
    >>>
    >>> Timea
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Timea
    >>> Biro
    >>> ________________________________________________________
    >>> Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    >>> Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    >>> 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa -
    >>> ITALY
    >>> Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    >>> ________________________________________________________
    >>> Tel: +39-050-28359
    >>> Fax: +39-050-503325
    >>> email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
    >>> skype: timea-biro
    >>> web: www.trust-itservices.com
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Timea Biro
    >>> ________________________________________________________
    >>> Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
    >>> Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
    >>> 42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY
    >>> Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK
    >>> ________________________________________________________
    >>> Tel: +39-050-28359
    >>> Fax: +39-050-503325
    >>> email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com
    >>> skype: timea-biro
    >>> web: www.trust-itservices.com --
    >>> Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    >>> Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    >>> Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> --
    >> Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    >> Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    >> Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714
    >
    > --
    > Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    > Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    > Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714

  • Melissa Haendel's picture

    Author: Melissa Haendel

    Date: 27 Jun, 2017

    Since I'm newer I'd love to talk a bit more :-)

    On Jun 27, 2017, at 9:17 AM, Simon Hodson > wrote:

    Dear Gail, Christoph, Bob; all;

    Thank you very much for this, Gail.

    I would be grateful for some indication of the appetite for further calls in July and August? Like Gail I will have a lot of demands on my time in July but less so in August. I suggest that we should at least have a call or two in September in the build up to the Montréal Plenary.

    I would be grateful if you could give some indication of appetite and availability before Asha goes ahead and sends a doodle or we schedule a call. One option could be to schedule a call or two for 1, 8, 15 September and to take a break until then. Others may prefer to keep momentum and schedule a call or two in August. Please let me know your thoughts.

    With very best wishes,

    Simon.
    ___________________________

    CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, submit proposals for sessions and papers, deadline 28 July: http://conference.codata.org/2017/

    What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
    ___________________________
    Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

    E-Mail: simon@codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
    Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

    CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

    On 23 Jun 2017, at 17:10, Repositorian > wrote:

    Dear Christof et al.,

    On this morning’s conference call our small but mighty group unanimously approved the proposal for Session 1 but agree that we don’t have a firm plan for Session 2.

    In support of Session 1, Bernard will be following up with Bob/Simon on Belmont Forum participation; Gail and Enrique will be following up with Melissa on NIH community participation; and Gail will be following up with Caltech/TCCON on their participation. There is also a window for you, Christof, to follow up with OpenAire on their participation but we leave that to your preference.

    Asha asked if we want a Doodle poll for scheduling calls after today. As I will be mostly out of circulation for most of July (CODATA-RDA Summer School, #DataTrieste2017), I could not speak for the other Co-chairs to see who is available to lead those discussions. Asha will check with Simon on that matter. So *as of this moment we have no more conference calls scheduled*

    Thanks to all for your continued participation in our robust and illuminating discussions around identifying (and surmounting!) legal barriers to data sharing!!!

    Best wishes,

    Gail

    From: christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org [mailto:christoph.bruch=os.helmholtz.de@rda-groups.org] On Behalf Of bruch
    Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:28 PM
    To: RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG >
    Subject: [rda-legalinterop-ig] WG: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions

    Dear All,

    The RDA secretariat requested separate applications for the two sessions we plan for Montreal.

    Accordingly I split up the application I sent a few days ago.

    Thanks Gail, Enrique for your reviews.

    I implemented your comments.

    Regards,

    Christoph

    Christoph Bruch
    Helmholtz Association
    Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    http://os.helmholtz.de
    W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

    Von: Christoph Bruch [mailto:christoph.bruch@os.helmholtz.de]
    Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 23:08
    An: 'Timea Biro'
    Cc: 'Steve Diggs'; 'Wenbo Chu'; 'stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au'; puhlir (pfuhlir@gmail.com)
    Betreff: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions

    Dear Timea,

    Please find attached separate applications for the 2 breakout session planned by the RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability.

    Please let me know if additional information is required.

    Thanks for your help!

    Regards,

    Christoph

    Christoph Bruch
    Helmholtz Association
    Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    http://os.helmholtz.de
    W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

    Von: Timea Biro [mailto:t.biro@trust-itservices.com]
    Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 13:21
    An: Christoph Bruch
    Cc: Steve Diggs; Wenbo Chu; stefanie.kethers@ands.org.au
    Betreff: Re: AW: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

    Hi Christoph,

    thank you for the message.
    Please feel free to submit 2 separate applications for the meetings here https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    Please describe in detail the objectives of the meetings and the specific requirements ( e.g scheduled back to back)
    TAB is reviewing all the applications and we will get back to you this.
    I copy your group TAB liaison and the scheduling group for further reference.

    I hope this helps & thank you very much,
    Timea

    On 18/06/2017 14:58, Christoph Bruch wrote:
    Hi Timea,

    RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability is considering a session lasting for two 90-minutes slots.

    The first one is to be public the second closed.

    Ideally the two sessions would be back to back.

    Is that possible?

    Thanks for your help!

    Regards,

    Christoph

    Christoph Bruch
    Helmholtz Association
    Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
    http://os.helmholtz.de
    W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
    M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

    Von: t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org [mailto:t.biro=trust-itservices.com@rda-groups.org] Im Auftrag von TimeaBiro
    Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017 15:54
    An: rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org
    Betreff: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Deadline 23rd June - 17:00 UTC - RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

    Dear all,

    this is a kind reminder regarding the Call for breakout session applications.

    The deadline for the submissions is the 23rd of June, 17:00 UTC.

    The links to the online forms are listed below:

    * WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    * Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    * BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form

    For more information, please visit https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions

    If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your group's TAB or Secretariat liaisons.

    For additional support or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat atenquiries@rd-alliance.org.

    We are looking forward to applications from all the groups for a very rich & insightful Plenary programme.

    Many thanks & kind regards,

    Timea

    Important dates:

    May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    July 31, 2017: Final program published
    August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting

    -------- Forwarded Message --------
    Subject:

    RDA 10th Plenary - Call for Breakout session applications

    Date:

    Mon, 22 May 2017 17:04:35 +0200

    From:

    Timea Biro

    To:

    rda-wg-ig-chairs@rda-groups.org

    Dear all,

    we are glad to inform you that the Call for Sessions for the upcoming RDA 10th Plenary (to be held 19-21 September in Montreal, Canada) is open https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-10th-plenary-call-sessions

    As always, we encourage all submissions as the breakout meetings of Working Groups, Interest Groups, and ‘Birds of a Feather’ are fundamental to all RDA Plenary meetings.
    Working and Interest groups are free to choose the format and workplan for their sessions and are also invited to submit joint meeting applications to explore potential synergies with other groups. If you'd like to add a new topic to the RDA agenda, make sure you submit an application for a Birds of a Feather session, to explore new potential working or interest group topics you would like address.

    As with previous meetings, 3 different webforms (with examples) are available online to guide you through the submission process:

    WG and IG sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-meeting-application-form
    Joint sessions of existing WGs and IGs https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-joint-meeting-application-form
    BoF sessions https://www.rd-alliance.org/10th-plenary-bof-meeting-application-form

    Accepted sessions will be built into the programme for the 10th Plenary Meeting.

    The submissions will be reviewed by the RDA Technical Advisory Board, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your TAB or Secretariat liaisons if you should have any questions or require assistance.

    Important dates:

    May 18, 2017: Call for Session applications opens
    June 23, 2017 (17:00 UTC): Call for Session applications closes | No exceptions or extensions
    July 28, 2017: Notification of acceptance
    July 31, 2017: Final program published
    August 15, 2017: Early Bird Registration Closes
    September 17, 2017: 10th Plenary Meeting

    For additional assistance or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat atenquiries@rd-alliance.org

    We are looking forward to the applications, questions and suggestions.

    Kindest regards,

    Timea

    --

    Timea

    Biro

    ________________________________________________________

    Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl

    Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25

    42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa -
    ITALY

    Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK

    ________________________________________________________

    Tel: +39-050-28359

    Fax: +39-050-503325

    email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com

    skype: timea-biro

    web: www.trust-itservices.com

    --

    Timea Biro

    ________________________________________________________

    Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl

    Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25

    42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa - ITALY

    Middlesex EN2 6NF - UK

    ________________________________________________________

    Tel: +39-050-28359

    Fax: +39-050-503325

    email: t.biro@trust-itservices.com

    skype: timea-biro

    web: www.trust-itservices.com

    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714

    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/56714

submit a comment