The Research Data Repository Interoperability Working Group will establish standards for interoperability between different research data repository platforms. These standards may include (but are not limited to) a generic API and import/export formats.
Due to its scope this WG ideally fosters relations to a number of RDA WGs and IGs that may be able to contribute with their results to or benefit from this WG’s work, e.g. Repository Platforms For Research Data, Data Fabric IG, Data Description Registry Interoperability WG, Data Type Registries WG.
• Case Statement (draft): https://docs.google.com/document/d/11XZBXIxSOE_d0n1JsaYx2LhRwkwel5OQNHBa...
• Minutes 1st telephone conference: https://rd-alliance.org/system/files/documents/Protocol_Telco_1_BoF_RDRI...
• Identifying additional partners
2. Discussion to identify gaps, (all participants) 45 minutes
3. Identification of additional contributors, (all participants) (10 minutes)
4. Summary of the results (Thomas Jejkal)