RDA P15 - Melbourne travel tips
The 15th RDA Plenary takes place in Melbourne on 18-20 March 2020. For the Europeans and Americans amongst us, this means quite a journey and one that many will undoubtedly want to extend with holidays.
With this in mind, Andrew Treloar and I have started collecting our favourite Melbourne highlights under the hashtags #RDAplenary and #C3DIS (a co-located event by @AeRO_eResearch) and invite you to add yours. Current tips include:
- Coffee on Degraves Street and wander around Victoria Market!
- Walk around Fitzroy (hipstermelbourne.org)
- St Kilda for the beach and the penguins
- National Gallery of Victoria, ACCA, and Museums Victoria
- Mornington peninsula for coastlines and vineyards
- Sydney - only 1.5 hours away... (The cheek of it Daniel Bangert!)
- And riotous street art!
Even if you’re not planning to be in Melbourne, the beaches and sunshine may brighten the Autumn days for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere.
Tune in and add your travel tips!
Image: Flinders Street Station by Matt Zhang