Jisc's 4th Research Data Network Meeting will be taking place in the Ron Cooke Hub at University of York, for over 2 days, from 27th to 28th June.
This is a research data network event which bring together people in the higher education and research sectors to exchange knowledge around the practical implementation of research data management (RDM).
This event will be of interest to anyone engaged in research data management, including those developing services and solutions and funders and policy makers in this space.
- Research data usage, metrics and re-use
- Shared Services, tools and solutions
- Developing institutional services
- European and international developments
- Planning, policy and business case development
- Storage and infrastructure solutions including those for sensitive data
- York University
- Manchester University
- Hull University
- Oxford University
- Cambridge University
Registration is open. Please see https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/research-data-network-27-jun-2017 for details.
The agenda, with information on all sessions, is available at https://research-data-network.readme.io/docs/4th-research-data-network-york-university.