How to reach the conference venue
The Conference will be held at the Wallenberg Centre in Gothenburg (the
conference centre of the University of Gothenburg). Address:
How to reach the place
- The easiest way to get to the conference centre is by tram number 6, 7, or 8, tram stop Medicinaregatan.
- From railway station: At Drottningtorget, outside the railway station, choose tram number 7 (direction Tynnered).
- From Landvetter Airport: Airport bus from Landvetter Airport to Korsvägen.
- From Korsvägen (close to Hotel Gothia and Panorama): Tram number 6 (direction Länsmansgården via Sahlgrenska) or tram number 8 (direction Frölunda).
- From Säve Airport: Airport bus from Säve Airport to Nils Ericson Terminalen. At Drottningtorget, close to Nils Ericson Terminalen in the city centre, you can choose tram number 13 (direction Sahlgrenska) or tram number 7 (direction Tynnered).
- From Brunnsparken: Tram number 6 (direction Kortedala via Sahlgrenska) or tram number 7 (direction Tynnered).
- From Copenhagen airport: Take the train to Gothenburg, both companies SJ and Öresundstågen. In Gothenburg follow instructions above (from railway station).
Other interesting information:
Tram and bus tickets
If you are here for a short visit and want to see as much as possible, a 3-day ticket could suit you perfectly. The 72-hour ticket allow you to do unlimited travel for 72 hours on our buses, trams, ferries and trains. → Prices from SEK 140.
- more information http://www.vasttrafik.se/#!/en/2/6/
- Taxi Göteborg, +46 (0) 31 65 00 00
- Taxi Kurir, +46 (0) 31 27 27 27
- VIP Taxi, + 46 (0) 31 27 16 11
- Minitaxi, + 46 (0) 31 14 01 40.
The workshop is supported by City of Gothenburg, Stadsledningskontoret, Chalmers e-Science Centre and the IT-universitet, Chalmers University of Technology and Gothenburg University.